function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
prateek mishraprateek mishra 

WHAT WILL BE THE WORKFLOW FIELD UPDATE FOR THIS AGE CRIETRIA ... PLEASE HELP

I have one custom object that contains two fields -

1- Age  ,  2- status

I want if the age of the person is less that or equal to 17 then the status should be YES automatically otherwise status Field value will be NO.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WORFLOW OR WHATEVER ... I NEED TO SHOW THE TASK TO CLIENT ASAP. PLEASE
Best Answer chosen by prateek mishra
VamsiVamsi
Hi,

I assume both the fields are on same object. We can acheive the above with workflow rules.

Select the workflow Evaluation rule criteria as Created and every time its edited to subsequently meet the criteria , rule criteria as Age -> Less or equal -> 17 - > save

select the workflow field update and then select the status field on that which needs to be updated and then select the value as Yes.

Please mark as best answer if it helps ..!!

All Answers

VamsiVamsi
Hi,

I assume both the fields are on same object. We can acheive the above with workflow rules.

Select the workflow Evaluation rule criteria as Created and every time its edited to subsequently meet the criteria , rule criteria as Age -> Less or equal -> 17 - > save

select the workflow field update and then select the status field on that which needs to be updated and then select the value as Yes.

Please mark as best answer if it helps ..!!
This was selected as the best answer
prateek mishraprateek mishra
thanku soo much vamshi it worked