function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William De GaëtanoWilliam De Gaëtano 

Salesforce for Social media - Direct message image

Hello,

I encounter an issue with the Salesforce for Social Media App and pictures from direct messages (twitter).
The picture are not showing in the “First Attachment Image” field if the conversation come from a private message. If i want to open the link to see the picture, i must login with the twitter account credentials, but the other user do not have them and can't see this image.

This is a known issue? Someone know how to solve it ?

Thank you !
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi William De Gaëtano,

if you want that the attached pictures appear in conversation detail page, you have to add a field to the layout called: First Attachment Image ( sf4twitter__First_Attachment_Image__c )

I got this information from below link.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HpEQEA0&revId=a0S3000000IolFPEAZ&tab=r

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

William De GaëtanoWilliam De Gaëtano
Hello,
Thank you for your help but i have already display this field in the detail page. This field is just a formula displaying the URL in the "First Attachment URL" field.
However, for a private message, the image is private and the url cannot be accessed by salesforce users as you can see : 
User-added image

The best would be to attach the image in the conversation, but the Salesforce support doesn't respond...