function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brennan Butler 1Brennan Butler 1 

Trailhead Superbadge: Reports & Dashboards - Step 1

Hello Everyone, 

This is the error I am getting
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We could not find enough records in the 'Contact Hobby' junction object. There should be at least 240 from the import."

I have uploaded this 4 times, each times it says successfull (I have deleted before each new upload)

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong. I have tried just about everything. Please help me
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Brennan Butler,

Just see how many were inserted in Contact Hobby and also see in success file of data loader if you have 240.

I was able to get through this error after I added one contact manually.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Brennan Butler 1Brennan Butler 1
I am not able to get them to load through data loader or through the wizard. It keeps rejecting them, At this point I am placing them in Manually just so I can move forward to the next portion of the challenge. Its the long way, but hopefully then it will let me move forward. Thank you [image: --] Brennan Butler [image: https://]about.me/brennan.butler
Prashanth Adepu 5Prashanth Adepu 5
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We could not find enough records in the 'Contact Hobby' junction object. There should be at least 240 from the import.

I tried it 10 times, unable to load data, any help
Sanjay MuniSanjay Muni
Hello Brennan and Prashanth,

In order to upload Contact Hobbies, 

Step1: Copy and Paste the data in new excel and save it using ".CSV"
Step 2: Insert new column beside Contact ID and do vlook-up with Success file of Contact data and get the Contact ID for all the contacts,
Step 3: Insert new column beside Hobby and do vlook-up with Sucess file of Hobby and get the Hobby ID for all the contacts,
Step 4: Delete the Contact ID and Hobby which contain the value in it,

Below is the final .csv file which will look alike

Using Data loader try to upload the the file. and check

Hope this helps you, All the best!

User-added image

Thanks,
Sanjay Muni

Laura Revello 5Laura Revello 5
ContactNameFromSuccessFile         IDFromSuccessFile           ContactNameOriginal      IDContactFinal (=LOOKUP(C2,A:A, B:B))
Acton Mercado                                         003f400000IHlsyAAD          Acton Mercado                        003f400000IHlsyAAD
Adam Hogan                                            003f400000IHlszAAD           Acton Mercado                       003f400000IHlsyAAD
Adria Battle                                              003f400000IHlt0AAD            Acton Mercado                       003f400000IHlsyAAD
Aubrey Weaver                                        003f400000IHlt1AAD            Adam Hogan                          003f400000IHlszAAD
Beverly Fletcher                                       003f400000IHlt2AAD             Adam Hogan                         003f400000IHlszAAD
Blaine Schroeder                                      003f400000IHlt3AAD            Adam Hogan                          003f400000IHlszAAD