function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Naveen DhanarajNaveen Dhanaraj 

An internal server error has occurred..I cannot access my developer org

I am unable to access anything in my developer org, I am receiving following errors.I cannot access the objects, reports...Please rectify these errors as soon as possible. my trailhead account is connected to this

Username:     naveendhanaraj@gmail.com
I am getting a error while verifying Build a Battle Station App

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PMYWPRYY
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

whenever I click Battle station custom object,

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 1607140264-188887 (695461115)
User-added imageUser-added image
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Naveen Dhanaraj,

So you have two problems here.

1.The challenge is not completed.

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there. This error should go away.

When trying trailhead, we encourage users to create new Dev orgs such that the previous config changes do not affect the trailhead challenge settings.

cannot access the objects, reports.

I suggest you raise a case with Salesforce support team to do so; please refer below document.

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000123530&language=en_US

Hope this helps you!

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya