function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Juan TrujilloJuan Trujillo 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Trailhead_Native_iOS' Connected App has not been setup.

I have set up the Connected app as described in the challenge and I am able to log in to Salesforce via the iOS simulation and see my log in via the app under the Connected Oauth usage info page for the app. However, I still received this annoying error message: 'The 'Trailhead_Native_iOS' Connected App has not been setup'. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Juan Trujillo
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Juan Trujillo

I suggest you re-check the name of the App if it is 'Trailhead Native iOS'.Please try to copy paste the name as trailhead is very particular about the names used in the module.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Juan Trujillo

I suggest you re-check the name of the App if it is 'Trailhead Native iOS'.Please try to copy paste the name as trailhead is very particular about the names used in the module.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Ghislain NGhislain N
Thanks Sandhya - But the challenge says to create a connected app called "Trailhead_Native_iOS" or did I miss something. I renamed my connected app to what you pointed out by replacing the "_"s with space and relaunched from XCODE and was able to pass the challenge.
Thank you,
Ghislain
sandeep zlatosandeep zlato
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People. Thanks. Now, I have to share some information about why "my hp printer is not printing color correctly" issue. this will help you to solve this query. 

Aayush Gupta 6Aayush Gupta 6
LiveWithBelieve (https://www.livewithbelieve.com/) provides best information related to articles based on Self-development, Motivation, Inspiration, Growth and success. 
ben stokes 26ben stokes 26
Fmwhatsapp gives you the most advanced features to enable hide last seen, blue ticks messages and many more. It has hidden features to customize the app matching your needs.