function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ankit AvulaAnkit Avula 

Catter not available in my Developer Salesforce Edition?

I was tryng to do Catter Trailhead but I could not find Cat Treat in my Salesforce Developer Edition. Can anyone help me with this issue?
Best Answer chosen by Ankit Avula
Karthik PKarthik P
Hi Ankit,

Sorry, I misinterpreted your question. To answer your question, you will not see that in your developer org. But, to do the challenge, you just need to create a chatter post and then add a topic #MeowMeow and you will be done with the challenge. Cattergories are nothing but Topics.

Let me know if you have any questions on this and I wil try to help as I can.

Thanks,
Karthik

All Answers

Karthik PKarthik P
Hi Ankit,

You can get the Catter trailhead module here: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/catter/catter_introduction

Let me know if that helps.

Happy Trailheading! :-)

Thanks,
Karthik
Ankit AvulaAnkit Avula
Hi Karthik,

Yes I was doing the 2nd module where I need to enable the cat Treat in the object settings, but couldn't find it in my salesforce developer edition
Karthik PKarthik P
Hi Ankit,

Sorry, I misinterpreted your question. To answer your question, you will not see that in your developer org. But, to do the challenge, you just need to create a chatter post and then add a topic #MeowMeow and you will be done with the challenge. Cattergories are nothing but Topics.

Let me know if you have any questions on this and I wil try to help as I can.

Thanks,
Karthik

This was selected as the best answer
Karthik PKarthik P
Hi Ankit, 

I request that if the answer which I posted works for you, please select it as the best answer so that others who have similar issue can benefit from the same. If not, please post further information on the issue you are facing so that others can help you. 

Thanks,
Karthik