function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swapnil VankudreSwapnil Vankudre 

In Build a Battle Station App Project Under Create Reports and Dashboards Module getting Error

Hi,
In Build a Battle Station App Project Under Create Reports and Dashboards Module getting below Error.
I have completed all the previous steps properly.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZYWEJDCN 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Best Answer chosen by Swapnil Vankudre
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Swapnil Vankudre,

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there.

And also please check if you have verified at the bottom for each unit in a module.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

Hi Swapnil Vankudre,

Can you please double check that your Developer Edition Org does not have any namespaces setup in it? Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this project there.

And also please check if you have verified at the bottom for each unit in a module.

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Swapnil VankudreSwapnil Vankudre
Hi Sandya,

Thanks for reply. Please find the attached snap the namespace is not registrted still i am getting the Error.
User-added image
Hi,

Make sure You have given the proper names as in trailhead for reports and dashboards and have you passed all the above units in the same module.

And I If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, Edition .then please use a fresh DEdition.

If you wish to have the points/badges to be in the sameTrailhead account, then you have the option to work on.
Initially login to trailhead profile where you want the points/badges and then connect to the DE account where you will be working on that particular challenge. Finally, click on "Verify" at the bottom of the page to complete your challenge. For reference, please check the below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as solved if this helps you so that it will make for others as a proper solution

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya