function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CharlieLangCharlieLang 

flow + process builder = Error Occurred: Too many SOQL queries: 101

Hi,
I have a simple process and flow running on opportunity line items which upon create edit and save runs a flow which in turn updates all opporutnity line items. we are using a target custom object and link the opp lines to that. So its looking for a target record depending on some variables, then looking for the record to update, assigning the record to update then updating

At the moment this is working perfectly up untio 23 or 24 oppoertunity lines at which point i get the dreaded Error Occurred: Too many SOQL queries: 101

i currently only use 4 steps in a flow, can anyone point me in the direction to be able to iron out this bug

User-added image
Magesh Mani YadavMagesh Mani Yadav
Hi CharlieLang

Do you have any trigger associated with the Opportunity If so then there might be some issue.
CharlieLangCharlieLang
I have another process which loops through all the other OLI on create and edit, this is because we apply a % discount depending on the amount of product line items. this % needs to be applied to each line item so i cant use a formula field as its not going to trigger an update on the OLI and force the correct price to be displayed