function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
IngyForce1IngyForce1 

Lightning experience superbadge Step 8 Loading Opportunities.

I have almost no experience prior to this step 8 working with dataloader.io, I have been trying for 3 days to get the opportunities loaded from an excel file but keep getting errors, no data imported from rows messsage. Ive tried every combination of mapping I know how wth zero success. Is there any chance someone who has passed this challenge can give a detailed step by step process (with screenshots) using dataloader.io to help me pass this step.  I'm seriously out of ideas.?  Any and all help would be appreciated. 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ryan,

Please try this challenge again now as we pushed the patch that should fix the bug in the assessment. 

Some hints just in case:
  1. Upload all Opportunities first
  2. When uploading subsequent parent objects/junction objects, be sure to maintain relationships and include as many fields as possible in the upload

If you are still having issues please post screenshots of your process so that we can help you further.
Randy WandellRandy Wandell
It appears that the assessment is still not fixed.  I looked into the debug logs when I checked the step and found this statement:

19:27:24:019 SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN [16]|Aggregations:0|SELECT id FROM opportunitylineitem WHERE (opportunityId = :tmpVar1 AND product2Id = :tmpVar2)

Product2Id is not on OpportunityLineItem to get to Product2Id you would have to use PricebookEntry.Product2Id