function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bhulesh deshpande 3Bhulesh deshpande 3 

Internal server error ?

The senario is I want to perform insert and update operation on Case object and execute different operations on the basis of this before trigger execute.

The thing is I have wrote a before trigger and used three helper classes for insert, update and operation process .not getting error after saving entire apex code  but while updating record I am getting ,

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 1825935943-342219 (1204153959)

This eror please let me know the solution idf you know.

What could be the reson i am getting this error...?
Prasad Avala(SFDC)Prasad Avala(SFDC)
Hi Bhulesh,
Based on the descrition ,i guess you have an issue with before update trigger.
Can you perofrm the following steps to findout what is happening in the back ground.

1. Enable debug logs for the user who updates the case.
2. Perform update operation and verify the debug logs where exactly you are getting issue in the helper class.

If you are still not clear please post debug logs, will check and let you know.