function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Angelo RendonAngelo Rendon 

Why do charts appear different when I view them in lightning from classic?

I have several charts shown on a dashboard in classic. I want those charts to look the same on the lightning dahsboard, however they look different. Example: the colors of the bars are different colors in lightning and the titles are aligned differenty. Also when I click on "view report" in lightning, I can change the bar colors, but when I go back to the dashboard, the colors do not change. Any ideas? I feel like this is something trivial but I am new to Salesforce and cannot find a solution. Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Angelo Rendon
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Angelo Rendon
report and dashbord in salesforce lightning and salesforce classic both looks are different and you can't change standard view of lightning charts and bars ,color and title alignment is standard lightning view. but you can create your custome reports and dashbord .for more information go to following link -:

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/rn_salesforce1_reporting.htm?edition=&impact=

thanks 
If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.

All Answers

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Angelo Rendon
report and dashbord in salesforce lightning and salesforce classic both looks are different and you can't change standard view of lightning charts and bars ,color and title alignment is standard lightning view. but you can create your custome reports and dashbord .for more information go to following link -:

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/rn_salesforce1_reporting.htm?edition=&impact=

thanks 
If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer.
This was selected as the best answer
Angelo RendonAngelo Rendon
Thanks Soni