function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sunny NarulaSunny Narula 

Eclipse Intellisense isuse for Force.com Project

I m using the following Eclipse version as IDE from force.com project

Eclipse Standard/SDK
Version: Kepler Release
Build id: 20130614-0229

But it is not showning intellisense for objects, not even for the standard objects.. it just diaplay "no proposals"
here is the snapshot for the same
no intellisense

but when I save the code...it connects to the ORG and updates the code in the org if everything is correct else it throw the error..
but there is no intellisense.

Please guide for the setting that are required for this.

Thanks in advance
Sunny

rohitsfdcrohitsfdc
This feature is still under development. It previously existed in older versions (I believe as late as API v29 or so), but it was disabled when the IDE went open source. They are planning on re-introducing this feature in a future release, although nobody has an answer as to when.

Please mark this as resolved, if that answers your question
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Sunny Narula
i also face this problem in past with eclips ,now i update with letest version of eclips neon so update your eclips with letest version
for download eclips neon go to the link and update your eclips
http://www.eclipse.org/neon/

Thanks
Please mark it as solved if this helps you so that it will make for others as a proper solution
Sunny NarulaSunny Narula

thanks Rohit.. I tried exploring many option in Eclipse, none of them are working

thanks Piyush, please let me know did you gave that a try.. and is that working with Neon..

Sunny NarulaSunny Narula

I have tried installing and setting things from NEON too..... that does NOT show intellisense too..

Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
Version: Neon Release (4.6.0)
Build id: 20160613-1800

below is the screen shot of Neon

same error in Neon too..

Please let me if there is any other way out for the getting the intellisense for Force.com in the IDE...

if there is anything else other them Eclipse that supports intellisense, I m open to use that too..

thanks in advance

Sunny