function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
J-PPJ-PP 

Dashboard component sharing to Chatter issue in Salesforce1 mobile browser app

Hi,

I have enabled dashboard component sharing to chatter in my dev org. I have also enabled community (Salesforce tabs + Visualforce template) and community users should be able to share dashboard components to chatter.

Dashboard component sharing to chatter is working fine in classic UI ( = when using desktop browser) in community, but when trying to share dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app, the sharing capability is missing (please see the images below). My understanding is that there should be a sharing button at the bottom of the screen.

Can somebody tell me is it just a not supported feature in Salesforce1 mobile browser app or is there some setting that would solve this problem? Or is there some other way to share dashboard components to chatter in Salesforce1 mobile browser app?

Sharing button missing from Dashboard component in Salesforce1 mobile browser app 

If I tap the dashboard component the sharing button is still missing.

User-added image
J-PPJ-PP
Seems that I found reason for the issue. I had setting 'Enable Enhanced Charts in Salesforce1' enabled in Reports and Dashboard Settings. 

Now community users can share Dashboard component snapshots to chatter, but unfortunately dashboard components look like classic ui dashboard components. Also dashboard layout and usability is not as good as with enhanced Charts enabled.