function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aðalsteinn JörundssonAðalsteinn Jörundsson 

unable to finish a challenge about process builder

Hi, I've been trying to finish the "Automate basic business processes with process builder" unit in Process Automation module but keep getting errors. This error how ever was different:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30158000000DLtO. Contact your administrator for help.: []

only... I'm so new with salesforce I don't even now where or how to contact my administrator. Can someone advice me what I should do?

<- Deepak Rathinavelu -><- Deepak Rathinavelu ->
Hi Aðalsteinn,

Can you post a screen shot of you r process builder entry criteria and field updates. The error is from the process builder

Regards
RD
hi, thank you. here are two screenshots from my process builder:[image: Inline image 2][image: Inline image 1] Kind regards, Aðalsteinn
Manohar kumarManohar kumar

hi Aðalsteinn , sceenshots are not attached i believe.Without screenshots its hard to tell.

Thanks & Regards,

Manohar

User-added imageUser-added image
sorry, my bad, I sent the screen shots in the e-mail but not in the forum post. but in the post now.

Hi Aðalsteinn, seems like it everything is fine.Where you are checking isChanged equals false please chage it to true.

And i am putting a screen shot from my org which is working and also verified.I see a change in action with respect to your screen shot.

pls change your action it looks like my screen shot.Hoping this will solve your problem.

Thanks,

Manohar

harUser-added image

Thank you. it finally worked. thank you

Hi Aðalsteinn,please mark it as a best answer so other can get benifit from this.

Thanks,

Manohar