function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
niraj kumar 45niraj kumar 45 

Need help for few questions

A candidate may apply to multiple jobs at the company Universal Containers by submitting a single application per job posting, that application cannot be modified to be resubmitted to a different job posting.
What can the administrator do to associate an application with each job posting in the schema for the organization?
A. Create a lookup relationship on both objects to a junction object called Job Posting Applications.
B. Create a master -detail relationship in the Job Postings custom object to the Applications custom object.
C. Create a master -detail relationship in the Application custom object to the Job Postings custom object.
D. Create a lookup relationship in the Applications custom object to the Job Postings custom object.
sandip bijlwansandip bijlwan
Hi,
Create a master-detail relationship in the Application Custom object to the Job Postings custom object would be the answer . because if there would be no posting so application would not exist , in this situation we create master detail relationship.
niraj kumar 45niraj kumar 45
Thank you for your quick reply.
Need help with this question also.
In which order does Salesforce execute events upon saving a record?
a] Validation Rules; Before Triggers; After Triggers; Assignment Rules; Workflow Rules; Commit
b] Before Triggers; Validation Rules; After Triggers; Assignment Rules; Workflow Rules; Commit
Some where i am getting option a. as answer and somwhere I am getting option b. as answer.

Can you help me out with this?
sandip bijlwansandip bijlwan

The answer will be B .

For reference you can follow the link-
 https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_triggers_order_of_execution.htm

P.S- mark as best ans.

kevindotcarkevindotcar
This is somewhat of a trick question IMO
Triggers need good data before running, and the question is unclear about WHICH validation rules are run -- System VR or user VR.

Since system VR is important for triggers to run, and since nothing will run if system VR fails, and since system VR is run multiple times, as opposed to user VR wich is run once, I'm going to go with A.   

...That's my final answer.