function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Theodore RayTheodore Ray 

Lightning Experience Superbadge Challenge 6

So stumped on this! Am finding this badge much harder than the reporting or security badges!

With challenge six I've set up a process that changes the sales prices on the adventure package when the fulfilment is set to cancelled (and the schdeduled date is in the future). The process works (i.e. when I cancel a fulfilment the price on the adventure product changes to the deposit amount). However, the checker is giving me the message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The Fulfillment Cancellation Automation process does not appear to be working properly. Make sure that a cancelled Fulfillment updates the Adventure Package correctly. Which is more than a little frustrating having spent all day on this challenge and finally apparently got it to work!

I have set up my process as follows:

Object: Fulfilment (when a record is created or edited)
Criteria: All Conditions are met (AND):
              1: [Fulfilment__c].Status__c   Equals   Picklist   Cancelled
              2: [Fulfilment__c].Schedule_date__c   Greater than   Formula   TODAY()
Immediate Actions
Record: [Fulfilment__c].Opportunity.OpportunityLineItems
Criteria: No criteria just update the records
Field: Sales Price Reference  [Fulfilment__c].Deposit__c

As above the process seems to work so I just cannot figure out where I'm going wrong!

Can anyone please help?!?! It would be hugely appreciated!

Theodore

Best Answer chosen by Theodore Ray
Nayana KNayana K
Hi Theodore,

Sorry for the dealyed response.

As per 'In this case, find the original adventure package that triggered the creation of the fulfillment record and update the sales price to equal only the deposit amount.' line under Fulfillment Cancellation Automation description,  It says to find those adventure package (Line Item) which caused the creation of fullment record (Remember ? in 'Fulfillment Creation' flow, we had field update to set Fullfillment.AdventurePackageID = LineItemId). 

So here we are filtering those records.

Please let me know if any confusions here and also please make this thread as solved.

All Answers

Nayana KNayana K
Please refer this link : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kInmIAE. It may help.
Theodore RayTheodore Ray
Hi Nayana

Thank you for the advice! It now works! (I am getting the subsequet error which you have already anticipated and provided a link for - you really are a star!)

Can I ask just - because I want to understand - but why do we need to add the Field Update Filter condition : Line Item ID  equals Formula [FullFillment__c].AdventurePackageId__c?

I'm finding it hard to get my head round as the process was already working.

Many thanks!

Theodore

Nayana KNayana K
Hi Theodore,

Sorry for the dealyed response.

As per 'In this case, find the original adventure package that triggered the creation of the fulfillment record and update the sales price to equal only the deposit amount.' line under Fulfillment Cancellation Automation description,  It says to find those adventure package (Line Item) which caused the creation of fullment record (Remember ? in 'Fulfillment Creation' flow, we had field update to set Fullfillment.AdventurePackageID = LineItemId). 

So here we are filtering those records.

Please let me know if any confusions here and also please make this thread as solved.

This was selected as the best answer
Theodore RayTheodore Ray
Thank you Nayana!
Taryn Murray 245Taryn Murray 245
My process builder is setup correctly (with filter criteria), my Explorer fields are no longer required, but I still get the same error 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

This is driving me crazy! Please can someone assist?
William123456789William123456789
Take a look at the awnser of Patrick McClellan at https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kInmIAE

Good recap and explanation