function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shannon ZdanowiczShannon Zdanowicz 

Reporting Superbadge - Contacts Without Hobbies Report Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly.

Has anyone passed this badge since the last update?

I have reviewed and followed this trailhead to the letter (twice) and the only issue I am running into is this report. 

The Challenge says:
Use the same custom Report Type as the basis of these custom reports. Set the Accounts object as the top-level of the Report Type.  

There are several posts on the forum that say you do not need a custom report type for this report but that would not meet the challenge.   I have actually tried it both ways and still get the same error. 

I passed the other superbadge on my first attempt in 4 hours but I have completed this superbadge twice and this one piece won't pass. 

Sandi_ZellnerSandi_Zellner
@Trailhead I am having the exact same problem with the Reporting Superbadge Challenge 5 "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contacts Without Hobbies' report is not configured correctly." 
I have tried many combinations of suggestions from other posts and passed the previous 4 Challenges on the first try. Help! Waving the white flag!!
Sandi_ZellnerSandi_Zellner
Shannon,

I was finally able to pass this badge by not following the instructions. I know, go figure!
  1. Use the standard "Contacts & Accounts" report type
  2. % Open Opps (with the % sign) and the formula: Account.Open_Opp_Value__c:SUM/Account.Total_Opp_Value__c:SUM
Send me a personal message if you need more help. :)