function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Munira MajmundarMunira Majmundar 

Salesforce Connect Trailhead. Getting an error - Phone__x not correctly set up with an indirect relationship with User

I add Phone_UUID on the User Object and made it ExternalID and Unique

User-added image

The below image shows that an Indirect Relationship with the User has been established.

Indirect Relationship with User

Then, why am I getting an error that says
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Phone__x' external object is not correctly setup with an indirect relationship to the User standard object.

Can someone please help me rectify the error?

Thanks a bunch

Regards,
Munira
Best Answer chosen by Munira Majmundar
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Munira Majmundar,

You'll need to go to Setup | Manage Users | Users. Click "Edit" for just one of your users. Put "0000123442" in the Phone UUID field under the Additional Information heading. Click Save. You only need to do this once. Then check challenge.I got this solution from below post and it worked for me.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BWrsIAG

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Munira Majmundar,

You'll need to go to Setup | Manage Users | Users. Click "Edit" for just one of your users. Put "0000123442" in the Phone UUID field under the Additional Information heading. Click Save. You only need to do this once. Then check challenge.I got this solution from below post and it worked for me.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BWrsIAG

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Bram den UijlBram den Uijl
Thanks for the support...