function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sourav PSourav P 

Can Customer reply email directly come to Salesforce if sent from Salesforce as inbound message?

Dear All
If anyone has idea on this. We are sending mails to the customers directly from Salesforce through an org defined email id " support@company.com". The customer reply is coming to the outlook email of " support@company.com" and we are then maually linking it as a task in SF by SF to outlook connector and manually assign to a task owner of the activity.
Can it be possible that, the reply mail from the customer will directly come to the salesforce , and wl link to the respective contact through email as a task ? Then we can link to the task owner. Thanks
krishna chaitanya 35krishna chaitanya 35
Hi Sourav,
can you check with the feature in salesfore Email to case when an email received create a case automatically and for that case create a task associated.

Thanks,
Krishna
Sourav PSourav P
Hi Krishna

This is my email to case setting, its not working, Mail been sent to customers but their reply cant get generated as a case or linked to the related records. plz suggest thanx

User-added image
HI Sourav,
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=customizesupport_routing_address_settings.htm&language=en_US
From emailbox(outlook) have you re directed the email using routing address to route to salesforce.User-added image
Sourav PSourav P
Hi Krishna, Thanks. I did the same, but dont understand why not ts creating a case automatically. Below is my screenshots from sandbox,

Below, i created the routing address, i.e from SF if i send from the below mail and the ccustoer will reply to this , then SF will create a case automatically and it will reflect in the contact record ( right ?)

User-added image
So, say, i send  to a customer email say ( souravp2k5@yahoo.com) from SF,

User-added image

And, from the receipient email , i replied back,

User-added image

So, then there should be a  case on my name , right ? But i cant see any new case in SF in the contact with email ID having "souravp2k5@yahoo.com". No New cases as below. Can you plz suggest where i went wrong. Thnx

User-added image
Hi Sourav,

is it possible to meet for a session and screen share .so i can able to see the settings.

Thanks,
Krishna
Sourav PSourav P
Hi Krishna, Thanks for teh support, ya sure. my skype id is " sourav.patel", when can you be free ? plz let me know your skype id  , so that i can add u as well.
avi nash 3avi nash 3
I am curious what happened next, since i have an issue related to same kind of problem