function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adam GittoAdam Gitto 

Unable to log in to my Developer Edition in Trailhead to work on the Challenges

Trying to log in to my Developer Edition using: adam@trailheadexperience.demo + my password. Every time I get an error message letting me know my credentials are in correct.

Ive tried multiple variations: adam@/agitto@/gitto@ - as well as my password. Nothing works. 

Is there a way to reset my log in credentials? Or is there somewhere I am able to retrieve what my log in should be? 

Any help is seriously appreciated!!! 

Board salesforceBoard salesforce
Hi Adam Gitto,

I hope the credentials are you entering may be username or password are wrong.Please reset the password.if you forgot your username,
for the registered email id while creating developer org you have the already username which gets to the email id .you can check in your email and reset the password.

Mark as best answer if it helps you
Thanks ,
Ram
Adam GittoAdam Gitto
When I request a password reset for agitto@salesforce.com - I get an error message saying "Passwords cannot be reset for Single Sign-On Users"

When I request a password reset for my @trailheadexperience.demo log in - This isnt an actual email so I dont actually have the ability to retrieve the password reset email. 

Hi Adam Gitto,

Please disable sso settings in setup 
refer below link ,
https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000005229&language=en_US
Thanks,
Ram.
Adam GittoAdam Gitto
What if I do not have permissions do disable my own SSO settings? 
Hi Adam,

If you dont have permissions on SSO ,try to ask system administrator to disable the permissions for while ,once you reset the password enable it again 

or 
try to contact system administrator to reset the password with your user.

Mark as best answer if it helps you
Thanks ,
Ram