function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Baharul Islam 10Baharul Islam 10 

SFDC ws call fault:sf:INVALID_LOGIN

Hi All,

I am trying to loginSFDC wsdl from soupUI but getting below error.Can someone please help on this.

Request XML
-----------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:CallOptions>
         <urn:client></urn:client>
         <urn:defaultNamespace></urn:defaultNamespace>
      </urn:CallOptions>     
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:login>
         <urn:username>bmazumder012@gmail.com</urn:username>
         <urn:password>rMQoRm55JqzNe659wD75BIgUr</urn:password>
      </urn:login>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response
-------------------
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>sf:INVALID_LOGIN</faultcode>
         <faultstring>INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <sf:LoginFault xsi:type="sf:LoginFault">
               <sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_LOGIN</sf:exceptionCode>
               <sf:exceptionMessage>Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.</sf:exceptionMessage>
            </sf:LoginFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I am able to login from browser.
Best Answer chosen by Baharul Islam 10
karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello Baharul, 

Salesforce.com currently allows the disabling of TLSv1, a security protocol used by web services to talk to each other. If this version of TLS is disabled in your Salesforce service, Soapbox Engage will not be able to function properly in some cases, since some of the Soapbox Engage servers still require the use of TLSv1.

In order to deactivate this in your organization follow these steps.

1) Search for "Critical Updates" in your quick find box.
2) It will show the list of updates. You have to deactivate "Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections" in that list.

Now you will not see that error.

Mark it as solved if it works for you.

Thanks
karthik

All Answers

Hello Baharul, 

1.Reset your Security token from Salesforce, you will get a new security token through email. 
2.Add security token after passwod if login via SOAPUI tool.

for reset Security reference use this link. 
http://na3.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/user_security_token.htm

hope it will help you. Mark Best ANSWER if its work for you. 
Thanks
karthik

Hi Karthik,

I have re-set the security token but still now getting same error.

For "2.Add security token after passwod if login via SOAPUI tool." you are asking to pass security token in <urn:password> or you are telling to
pass both password and security token something like this

New Security Token

New Security Token.

Hit from SOAP UI

SOAP Response

Thanks 
Baharul
Sean Connolly 5Sean Connolly 5
I had the same problem and the same result from resetting my security token and password.  My dev sandbox was moved to Winter '17 last night, and I think that's the problem. 

Once I downloaded the new metadata wsdl and ran with that, things worked as expected.  Other than a lot of new stuff, I don't see anything changed in the wsdl that might account for the fix, but it worked for me.  Now I'm hoping the various IDE's and tools I use will put out a patch soon so they will work again as well.  Hope this helps!
-Sean

I am facing the same problem from last 1-2 months.Even I have tried with importing new wsdl also.
Sean Connolly 5Sean Connolly 5
Sorry, karthik was right.  You need to pass both your password _and_ your security token as the value for password in the soapUI call.  (You also might not want to paste your username and password in clear text here for anyone to use)

So if your password was "abc" and your security token was "123", you should send in <password>abc123</password> in your request.  No spaces or characters between the two values.
Hello Baharul, 

kinldy use the password as Password+SecurityToken.  like below
User-added image

Hope it will Help you. 

MARK BEST ANSWER if it works for you. 

Thanks
karthik

Hi Karthik and Sean,

Thanks for you help.Niow my original peobelm is solved.I am able to logic from my tool.But getting below error when tying from SOAP UI

<faultstring>UNSUPPORTED_CLIENT: TLS 1.0 has been disabled in this organization. Please use TLS 1.1 or higher when connecting to Salesforce using https.</faultstring>
Hello Baharul, 

Salesforce.com currently allows the disabling of TLSv1, a security protocol used by web services to talk to each other. If this version of TLS is disabled in your Salesforce service, Soapbox Engage will not be able to function properly in some cases, since some of the Soapbox Engage servers still require the use of TLSv1.

In order to deactivate this in your organization follow these steps.

1) Search for "Critical Updates" in your quick find box.
2) It will show the list of updates. You have to deactivate "Require TLS 1.1 or higher for HTTPS connections" in that list.

Now you will not see that error.

Mark it as solved if it works for you.

Thanks
karthik

This was selected as the best answer
Hello Baharul, 
for your reference, 
User-added image
Hi Karthik,

You are absolutely correct.It is working fine now.

Thanks for your quick help.