function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ramaprasad SangameshwarRamaprasad Sangameshwar 

How to navigate to non-Lightning tabs / objects from Lightning UI.

Till Summer'16, to get to the non-lightning tabs, one could click on the 'App Launcher' -> Other Items -> and at the bottom it would display all the tabs that are non-Lightning. 

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

With Winter'17, this is no longer the case. There is no way to navigate to the non-Lightning Enabled Objects from Lightning UI? 
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ramaprasad Sangameshwar ,

Salesforce has redesigned the App Launcher please refer below release notes page 152.

https://resources.docs.salesforce.com/204/latest/en-us/sfdc/pdf/salesforce_winter17_release_notes.pdf

Hope this helps you!

Please accept my solution as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution. If you felt I went above and beyond, you can give me kudos.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Ramaprasad SangameshwarRamaprasad Sangameshwar
Hello @Sandhya, 

This does not help. The new App launcher with Winter'17 does not show you the non-lightning tabs. 
Check this - IDEAS - this is a non-lightning tab. Today, we cannot reach the ideas tab from Lightning UI. 

Thanks
Ram
sales.forcesales.force
You can create a custom visualforce tab that refers back to the Classic list view page. Then just add that tab to your Apps available tabs or find it in the appbuilder. 

The visualforce page code would look like this:

<apex:page > <apex:enhancedList customizable="true" type="Activity" height="500"/> </apex:page>

Just replace the text "Activity" with the object name you want to display.