function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yajubendra Biswal 9Yajubendra Biswal 9 

The 'Half Dome' Waypoint record was not found error

Team,

I was tryign the "Try Out the App" of the modules and getting this error. all looks good as this is quite simple task but still getting the error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Half Dome' Waypoint record was not found 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

I have all 3 records added in my Waypoint object.
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Yajubendra Biswal 
check you spelling of all three record or if you getting same error delete all 3 record and create with copy-past on the challenge page.
i face same error and after doing this i pass the challenge
User-added image

thanks 
Mark it solve if it helps you :)
Yajubendra Biswal 9Yajubendra Biswal 9
Thanks Piyush...The issue was the Object name had extra S in that by mistake and I am not sure how I missed that. it is working fine now. Anyway thanks for your reply.
Katie Goetz 9Katie Goetz 9
I'm having the same problem as well.  I've triple checked my spelling.  Deleted all the records.  Put them in again....still getting "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'Half Dome' Waypoint record was not found".  How can I get support to see what's wrong?  Kind of putting a damper on my Trailhead experience.
Rupak Nepali 3Rupak Nepali 3
I also got same issue and with debugging found that Object name was wrong as we keep on working with the previous challenge.

Setup >> Create >> Objects >> Click "Trailhead" >> Edit button >> Change the object name from "Trailblazer" to Waypoint  

User-added image

Hope this will help someone.

Thanks
Rupak (https://webocreation.com)
Vimal Varghese 7Vimal Varghese 7
I had similar issue, but with El Capitan record, however my issue seems to be with the spelling of the record.  Initially I had given EI Capitan ( ie. E and I as in Ice-cream)  whereas it was El (ie. E and l as in Love).  
Usha SamraUsha Samra
I too had interpreted 'EI' as Echo India, which presented an error.  Amending the 'I' to a lower case 'L' enabled me to complete this challenge.