function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hanimi ReddyHanimi Reddy 

Criteria based sharing to Community Users

Hi All,

I want to share the case records(OWD -- Private) to all community users based on one check box which is on case record. how to achieve this .
I tried to configure criteria based sharing rules to all community users. but its not working.

Regards,
Honey
Prasanth AbrahamPrasanth Abraham
Hi
I think you could create a criteria based rule to a public group (of relevant community users) and they should have access to the same. The only reason I could think of this not working is perhaps if the community profile does not have access to cases itself.

Can you please share the sharing rule applied? And also can you please look at the sharing button on the record itself to see if the record is shared to the relevant community user?
Hanimi ReddyHanimi Reddy
Thanks for quick response, yes i have configured the criteria based sharing rule to public group which have community users and also community users have access on Cases.

Still i am not able to view the cases.
Prasanth Abraham 22Prasanth Abraham 22
Hi,
Can you open the record as an admin and check the sharing button please? Want to check whether the record is shared with the said user. If it is shared, then please check the profile and provide relevant access. If it is not shared, please check the cirteria and make sure that the condition is set correctly. Checkmark is a boolean true.