function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manju SeraiManju Serai 

I want to create a report & a dashboard that will show the no of days since last log in. Hence please let me know how to create a field showing " No . of days since last log in ". What is the formula to calculate " No . of days since last log in ".

Case Description:I want to create a report & a subsequent dashboard that will show the no of days since last log in. Hence please let me know how to create a field showing " No . of days since last log in ". What is the formula to calculate " No . of days since last log in ".
Dhanya NDhanya N
Hi Manju,

In the Reports tab there is a standard folder called Administrative Reports.  Here you'll find a report called Users.  You can customize this report to show "this week" criteria to show all users logged in this week.  I don't think you can use the Last Login Date field in formula field.

Thanks,
Dhanya
sandhya reddy 10sandhya reddy 10
Hi Manju,

please follow steps
1. From the "Reports" tab, click New.
2. Go to "Select Report Type" module, and under the Administrative Reports folder, click Users. 
3. Click Create (situated on the bottom right corner of the screen).
4. From the drop-down menu to the right of "Preview," select Matrix as the Report Format.
5. Drag the Groupings you would like to use in your report dropping the fields on the sections. 
6. Once you dropped the login date field on the "Drop a field here to create a column grouping" section, open the drop down menu beside the login date and select "Sort group ascending" and group dates by day (or any other period of time). 
7. If you have any numeric field that you want to add to your report, drop it into the body of the Matrix, and then select "sum," "average," "max," or "min." The sum will be useful if you want to see the total for this field by row/column.
For example: 
no of Days= LoginDate-Today()
Sum of active users
Sum of partner users

8. Select the filter Criteria you prefer. For the Standard Filters you might choose:

View = Active Users
Date field = Login Date
Range = Last 7 days

As an additional suggested Filter you might want to use:

Login Status = Success
9. Add a chart to your report. You can do it by clicking Add chart.

Chart Type = Line
Y-Axis = Sum of Active
X-Axis = Login date

And now you are ready to run your report.

If this answer worked for you, please mark it as the best answer.  Thanks!