function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun Yadav 13Arun Yadav 13 

Object available in eclipse but same is not appearing from setup menu of salesforce

Hi,

While going through the code of one of the class in my project I found that PriceBookEntry object is used. However when I tried to find it in setup/object menu I couldn't find. But I can find this object in eclipse as PricebookEntry.object.

Can anyone please let me know how I can find it in setup.

Arun.
Best Answer chosen by Arun Yadav 13
JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
PriceBookEntry.Product2Id - is a reference to the Product object (setup-customize-products). so, PriceBookEntry.Product2.Name - is just the name field of the product.

More than likely - Product_Family__r.Name - is pointing to a custom object.  I bet that if you look at your Product object - you'll see a reference field - referencing a Product_Family__c object?  Just a guess though.

All Answers

Prince_sfdcPrince_sfdc
PricebookEntry

Go to setup>Customize>Pricebooks>Price Book Entries

Please check and confirm.
Hi

I found it. Thanks.
Also can you please tell me how I can go to below fields:

PriceBookEntry.Product2Id
PriceBookEntry.Product2.Name
PriceBookEntry.PriceBook2Id
PriceBookEntry.Product2.Product_Family__r.Name

I cann't find fields such as Product2Id,Product2.Name,PriceBook2Id,Product2.Product_Family__r.Name in this object.

Arun
JeffreyStevensJeffreyStevens
PriceBookEntry.Product2Id - is a reference to the Product object (setup-customize-products). so, PriceBookEntry.Product2.Name - is just the name field of the product.

More than likely - Product_Family__r.Name - is pointing to a custom object.  I bet that if you look at your Product object - you'll see a reference field - referencing a Product_Family__c object?  Just a guess though.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Jeffrey