function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SAHG-SFDCSAHG-SFDC 

Hide Views when Queues are created

How do I hide the views when new queues are created?

I am creating a queue and when I go and see that queue is in the view dropdown and when I edit that it has been shared with "All internal Users" How do I avoid that?
I don't want all internal users to see that a new queue is created
Best Answer chosen by SAHG-SFDC
ManojSankaranManojSankaran
Hi SAHG,

We dont have an option to hide the queue list view once it is created. But after creating we can edit the list view and instead of all internal user we can select either "only to me" or "to the group of users"

User-added image
Mark it as answer if it helps.

Thanks
Manoj S

All Answers

ManojSankaranManojSankaran
Hi SAHG,

We dont have an option to hide the queue list view once it is created. But after creating we can edit the list view and instead of all internal user we can select either "only to me" or "to the group of users"

User-added image
Mark it as answer if it helps.

Thanks
Manoj S

This was selected as the best answer
William Christ NYWilliam Christ NY
There isn't an option to control access to the corresponding list view at the time when you create a new queue.  You have to remember to adjust the privileges of the list view immediately after you create the queue.  However, if you are on Enterprise Edition or higher, you can use a sandbox to create the queue so that your production users don't see the list view:
  1. In your sandbox, create the new queue.  It will create the corresponding list view with access granted to all users.
  2. Adjust the privileges on the list view as needed.
  3. Use a Change Set to deploy the new queue and the corresponding list view to the production org.  The list view should be added to the production org with the restricted privileges, preventing it from being visible to other users.