function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kenney BrewKenney Brew 

Guest Admin issue for Trailhead

I have an issue with creating a guest admin.  I am not able to create a guest admin, based on the fact that both of my licenses seem to be taken up.  How can I disable one of the licenses and create a guest admin role to inactivate?   am not able to creata the role that mirrors teh System Admin role.  Thanks

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An inactive user with 'guestadmin' in the username was not found. Make sure that the user is inactive and that the Username includes the 'guestadmin' string
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kenney,

You can create  only 2 users with System Administrator profile in developer org. So while creating a user please make sure you have changed user license to Salesforce. Select Profile as System Administrator and provide all required details before saving user. The username must be appended with "guestadmin"(Eg. Testguestadmin@gmail.com).Once you saved the user then click on edit and deactivate this user.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Just follow below step:-
1) Deactivate other user (System admin user)
2) Create new user with "guestadmin" Name and assign Systeam admin profile
3) After creation of user click on edit and deactivate user

Let us know if this will help you

DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello Kenney,

In a DE account, you can assign only 2 users with System Administrator profile. If you want to check the licenses in your account please navigate to Setup --> under Quick Find Box search for "Company Information". If your licenses on "Salesforce" have exceeded then deactivate any user with System Administrator profile and then create a new user with System Administrator profile. 
Please make sure that the challenge in trailhead looks for username containing "guestadmin" hence the user should be given a username containing "guestadmin" in it. (Note: Usernames are unique across all Salesforce accounts).
For reference, please check the below screenshot.
User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

Aditya Kamdi 4Aditya Kamdi 4
User-added image

I cant figure out the problem I think I have done everything can somebody point out the problem