function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sophie Wilson 8Sophie Wilson 8 

How do I Create a Case Queue (Trailhead challenge)?

HI all, I am trying to do a trailhead challenge - create a case queu - in my developer profile. 

Instructions are to go to "Setup", search for "Queues" in Quick Find. The only option I am getting is "Manage Users" --> "Queues" which provides me with a screen called "Queues, Edit View"

This screen looks very different to the trailhead screen shots provided - see attached screen shots.User-added image

This is compared to the trailhead instructions which suggest i should be on a screen looking like this:

User-added image 

Can anyone advice what I am doing wrong and how I could go about finding the trailhead screen?

Many thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Sophie Wilson 8
ManojSankaranManojSankaran
Hi Sophie,

You are creating a "new view" for viewing the existing queues. But you have to click "new" button to create a new queue in salesforce.User-added image

Thanks
Manoj S

All Answers

Hi Sophie,

You are creating a "new view" for viewing the existing queues. But you have to click "new" button to create a new queue in salesforce.User-added image

Thanks
Manoj S
This was selected as the best answer
Mark it as answer it is helps.

Thanks
Manoj S
Sophie Wilson 8Sophie Wilson 8
Thanks so much Manoj S! I cannot believe I was so blind to miss that button...kept looking to the left of the screen!
Thank you! :)