function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Leanne Alder 18Leanne Alder 18 

Merging profiles and badges

Is there an easy way to transfer your badges from one account to another?
Bill PowellBill Powell

Hi Leanne, so far there isn't. I even tried to chat with Salesforce support, and they just directed me back to the forums :-( 

I created a Trailhead & Developer account back in January, am now up to 34500ish points and tons of badges. I landed my first admin job in March, changed the email address on the old account, and wouldnt let my new salesforce profile for my new company/active org link to my trailhead account, and won't verify the email address. Frustrating. All this work for nothing :-( They don't have support as of yet. 

JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alder,

If you want to migrate your badges from one Salesforce Account to Another Account, Please follow the below steps.

For example, If you want to migrate badges from Account A to Account B.

1.First, Login into Trailhead Account using Account B.

2. While working on the challenge in the Trailhead try to connect Account A and you can verify the challenge manually, thus all badges will get added to account B.
For more details, you can refer the below  Forum post link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Vasani ParthVasani Parth
Leanne - I'm afraid there's no mechanism at the moment for combining, moving or merging accpounts for trailhead purposes at the moment..

the only suggestion is - log into the second account on HERE and then log into the old Dev Edition in which you completed the challenges - as the meta data/coding will still be in place, re-verifying the challenges should not be too hard. Remember - trailhead is about Learning first, fun second, and cloaks third ;)

Please mark this as the best answer if this helps
Bill Powell - CSS IncBill Powell - CSS Inc
I think I may have figured it out