function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shelly LudwigShelly Ludwig 

I need to schedule an apex class but when i click on the magnifying glass, the class i need isn't an option

The developer who recently left had the apex class jobs scheduled under the deployment team user and he left so when i deactivated him, the jobs began to fail.  I need to re-schedule them under a different user but when i log in under that profile, which has admin rights and access to the class, the class i need isn't an option to schedule.  I deleted the previous scheduled job for this class hoping that would fix it but it didn't.  Please advise why this class is not an option to select????
RaidanRaidan
Hi Shelly,

Can you try this? Go to Setup->Develop->Apex Classes. Then click the "Compile all classes" link at the top of the page. See if this fixes the issue.

Shelly LudwigShelly Ludwig
It ran but it created records for the wrong dates because the code was written to create records for the next month and because it was mean to run before 6/1 but was ran after, it generated June and July records. I was able to fix this by updating the June record names and data to reflect May, hopefully that will work, and then I re-ran the manual process for CIS records and it created them for June because I selected to run it for May and then deleted all the July records. We will see if that works. I also ran the script to schedule the next reminder process and that worked fine. I’ll wait until the follow up one runs and then I’ll schedule that one as well with the developer console and script. Thanks for all your help. Shelly Ludwig BSA II, Salesforce Administrator Encore Capital Group Work: 877-445-4581 ext: 42780 Cell: 320-469-0114