function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tommyilpazzotommyilpazzo 

How to enable "contact to multiple accounts" setting?

Where can I found the "Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts" setting? I'm not able to see it under "account settings" menù.
Best Answer chosen by tommyilpazzo
Vivek DVivek D
It will only be available into Summer 16 release orgs. If you are checking in your delveloper or sandbox you can check the org release in Home tab right hand side panel

All Answers

Vivek DVivek D
It will only be available into Summer 16 release orgs. If you are checking in your delveloper or sandbox you can check the org release in Home tab right hand side panel
This was selected as the best answer
tommyilpazzotommyilpazzo
Thank you! Can I assume that some trailhead's exercises has been already updated to fit the Summer 16 release?
Vivek DVivek D
Yes
Anika GeraAnika Gera
I am having the same problem but the exercises are not updated, so I am not able to link a contact to multiple accounts. Any suggestions?
tommyilpazzotommyilpazzo
The exercise is updated,  but to a not released yet version (Summer '16). I think we should simply wait.
Benjamin MarconBenjamin Marcon

Same problem here... But we (at least I) need to complete my trainings before my Bootcamp... So, @Vivek what should we do...?

Many thanks in advance.

kmahajan1kmahajan1
^^ Agreed. In the "CRM Essentials: Accounts & Contacts Understanding Account and Contact Relationships" trailhead it requests to assign John Smith to Greendot Media, but there is no option to setup contacts to multiple accounts in the Spring '16 version. What should we do? I also need to finish this trailhead in a specified amount of time. TIA!
Vivek DVivek D
You can wait for salesforce to upgrade the orgs with summer release 
checkout the salesforce calender https://trust.salesforce.com/trust/calendar
tommyilpazzotommyilpazzo
A lot of instances will be updated today and tomorrow. I'm on "eu6" instance and I should receive the update this evening.
Benjamin MarconBenjamin Marcon

Many thanks Vivek for your support on this topic!! It has helped me be less stressed and impatient then. :)

Cheers!