function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hemanth tanguturi 5hemanth tanguturi 5 

sandbox refresh time interval means?

What is meant by sandbox refresh time interval?
does it mean the time taken to complete the refresh from prod to test?
Best Answer chosen by hemanth tanguturi 5
Srinivas SSrinivas S
Hi Hemanth,

You will see the following types of sandboxes in production -
  1. Developer
  2. Developer Pro
  3. Partial Data
  4. Full Copy
Once you refresh the Developer Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 1 Day.
Once you refresh the Developer Pro Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 1 Day.
Once you refresh the Partial Data Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 5 Days.
Once you refresh the Full Copy Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 29 Days.

Note: It is not the time taken to copy the contents from production to sandbox which will vary based on your production data and configuration.

------------
Thanks,
Srinivas
- Please mark as solution if your problem is resolved.

All Answers

Srinivas SSrinivas S
Hi Hemanth,

You will see the following types of sandboxes in production -
  1. Developer
  2. Developer Pro
  3. Partial Data
  4. Full Copy
Once you refresh the Developer Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 1 Day.
Once you refresh the Developer Pro Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 1 Day.
Once you refresh the Partial Data Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 5 Days.
Once you refresh the Full Copy Sandbox then to refresh it one more time you have to wait for 29 Days.

Note: It is not the time taken to copy the contents from production to sandbox which will vary based on your production data and configuration.

------------
Thanks,
Srinivas
- Please mark as solution if your problem is resolved.
This was selected as the best answer
chvl narayanachvl narayana
Hi,

I refreshed my Developer pro sandbox and iti s showing Active and Discard and clicked on Discard. Now it is showing only Login. When I get Refresh button again.

It is very urgent
ali 676ali 676
The term "sandbox refresh time interval" refers to the frequency or duration at which a sandbox environment, used for software development and testing, is reset or refreshed. It determines how often the sandbox is cleared of data and configurations, allowing developers to start fresh with each cycle.On my site about Used car buyer Brisbane  (https://www.a1wreckers.com.au/used-car-buyer-in-brisbane/)
Asre treasasAsre treasas
Just the word "Login" is being displayed.
https://snowrider3d.co