function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin Nussbaum 7Kevin Nussbaum 7 

Need help.... I am trying to complete the module "salesforce Trailhead approving records from the feed " need help understanding it...

Need help.... I am trying to complete the module "salesforce Trailhead approving records from the feed " need help understanding it... I keep getting errors.. Is there a video or someone that can show me the step by step process on how to complete it...?
DeepthiDeepthi (Salesforce Developers) 

Hi Kevin,

Please check the below screenshots for completing the challenge and let us know if you encounter any issue.

Step1: You need to enable the approvals in the Chatter settings. Hence, navigate to chatter settings in the Quick find box and enable "Allow Approvals"

User-added image

Step2: Enable the feed tracking for the case object.

User-added image

Step3: Navigate to Approvals through Build --> Create --> Workflows & Approvals--> Approval processes

User-added image

Step4: Now name the approval process as Case Escalation and don't specify any criteria as the trailhead hasn't asked for anything. Finally assign yourself as the approver and save the approval.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Deepthi

Kevin Nussbaum 7Kevin Nussbaum 7
I keep getting this error... need help please

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []