function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
veda Hebbarveda Hebbar 

“invite Coworkers” chatter button is not visible in lightning experiance

Hi All,

please let me know how to add / invite members to Chatter in Lightening? I can see how to add members in Chatter in the classic view but not in lightning experiance. 

Please Help!!

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by veda Hebbar
learn_cloudsflearn_cloudsf
HI Veda,

Please check the link :https://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_collaboration.htm

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Joe

All Answers

Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi  Veda,

Can you please refer this Link.

This will surely help to you Add a members iin the chatter in Lightining Experience in salesforce.
https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/lex_admin_implementation/lex_implementation_chatter/lex_implementation_chatter_intro

Just  follow that Steps in that trailhead link.

Let me know if you want any further help...

If those points are help means mark these as a best answer...

Thanks,
Raj
(Sweet Potato Tec)
veda Hebbarveda Hebbar
Hi Raj,

Thanks for quick responce. I checked but no lunck:(.

I want 'invite Coworkers' button in lightning experiance. 'invite Coworkers' is visible on salesforce classic chatter but not in lightning. Please let me know if you have any idea how to achive this.

Thanks,
veda

HI Veda,

Please check the link :https://docs.releasenotes.salesforce.com/en-us/winter16/release-notes/lex_gaps_limitations_collaboration.htm

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Joe

This was selected as the best answer
veda Hebbarveda Hebbar
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply bu, there is nothing related to 'Invite Coworkers' button the link. Can you please let me know if any other?

Thanks,
veda
If you’ve already created and used actions in Salesforce Classic, you know that they appear in the Chatter publisher, while standard and custom buttons appear above the details on a record page. And if you use Salesforce1, you know that all action types and buttons are co-mingled on the Salesforce1 action bar. In Lightning Experience, we continue to blur the line between actions and buttons. But instead of displaying in a single place, actions and buttons are grouped by type in several different areas on the record page.
By default, Lightning Experience includes the actions and buttons defined in the Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions section on the global publisher layout. Or you can customize what’s available using the same section on object page layouts. Here’s the logic that determines where on the record page an action or button appears.
Global actions with the Log a Call action type or the Create a Record action type for events, notes, and tasks display in the Global Actions menu in the header.
Most quick actions, productivity actions, standard buttons, and supported custom buttons are added to the page-level action menu.
Object-specific activities-related actions, such as Log a Call, New Event, New Task, and Email, display in the composer on the Activity tab.
Standard Chatter actions appear in the composer on the Collaborate tab.
The order of actions in each area is based on the order in which they’ve been added to the global publisher or object page layout.