function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jordan Sanders 6Jordan Sanders 6 

Can't "Relate Contacts to Multiple Accounts"

In the Understanding Account and Contacts unit (https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/admin_intro_accounts_contacts/admin_intro_accounts_contacts_relationships)

the challenge asks that you use Related Contacts to add a Contact to multiple Accounts.  This functionality does not appear to be implemented, and I've seen a blog post that says it won't be implemented until the Summer '16 release (which hasn't happened yet).  It won't let me finish the challenge.  Is there any way to complete this challenge?  Am I missing something?
Nick GallegosNick Gallegos
I'm having this same problem. Any luck?
Ross BixlerRoss Bixler
I'm having the same problem with 40 people at a group training. It doesn't seem like the fearure is enabled in the default devleoper editions created with Trailhead accounts. Please fix ASAP!
Cameryn HarveyCameryn Harvey
Same problem here as well!
Scott ZaleskiScott Zaleski
"Select Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts"  does not show up for me either.  
Cynthia DueltgenCynthia Dueltgen
Same. Guess I'm not finishing this one tonight.
Michele MacLeodMichele MacLeod
I'm glad to see that others are having the issue as well - I thought it was me! - Please fix ASAP!!!
Sharon Wilson 22Sharon Wilson 22
Having same issue.  Maybe its just a setting in the personal dev environments that Salesforce needs to look into.  Please let us know the fix to be able to finish this module.