function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Suresh PalukuruSuresh Palukuru 

Process Automation : Last Challenge with email approval

Hi,
While I was doing the Challenge "Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer."

Desc: For purposes of local regulation new customers must be approved by the legal team.
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

Issue: I'm getting following error "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." when i click check Challenge button
I had tested the chanegs and it's working as per Challenge.
Also I had checked the all previous questions and answers from trailhead forum as well.

Please find the screen attached with my changes..

Account_Approve New Account

Note: I have tried with/without Active, with email and without email templete 

Pleasehelp out.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Hi suresh Palukuru ,

It look like some issue is coming in salesforce. Please track your issue from below module. Maybe you have same issue.
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kCjP

It look like some issue is coming in salesforce. I already submitted my feedback and frwd email to trailhead team.
You can also submit your feedback from "Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request.
User-added image

Best Regards,
Amit Chaudhary

Ok. Thanks will do that.
James CrownJames Crown
I am having the same issue
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
Please see this thread (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kCjP) for more info.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Hi Jeff,
Did you get a chance to look into this further?
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Issue fixed please try again.
User-added image

Let us know if that is working fine