function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sharath ChandraSharath Chandra 

Badges are not visible in Salesforce partner community profile.

Hi all,
I've started learning Salesforce in a fun way by completing modules in Salesforce Trailhead. Untill now I've earned 18 badges. But when I logged into the Salesforce partner community for the first time and linked my badges to my profile, only 7 badges are visible in the community page. Please help me in importing all my badges to my community profile. Thanks.
Rakesh51Rakesh51
Thats great you have earned 18 badges. Kudos to you.
Check out Show Trailhead Badges or Salesforce Certifications on Your Community Profile help article to get the step-by-step instructions

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=Show-Trailhead-Badges-or-Salesforce-Certifications-on-Your-Community-Profile&language=en_US
Sharath ChandraSharath Chandra
Hey Rakesh... thanks.Trailhead is a fun, very interactive way to learn Salesforce. I'm kinda addicted to it.
So, I've looked into the url you've mentioned in your message. The process that they've mentioned is exactily the process that i've performed to add my badges to my comunity profile, but its now doing the trick. And guess what, now my profile is showing 9 badges instead of 7.  Don't know why this wierd behavior is being observed here.
Rakesh51Rakesh51
It will take some time ( may be 72hrs in my case) to display actual badges.
Ankit RatawaAnkit Ratawa
Hi There,

Is there anyone from Salesforce are able to tell me how long it will take to reflect all the badges?