function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
surya singh 9surya singh 9 

I am beginner : Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Process Automation-Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder

I am beginner :  Not able to solve Trailhead challange for-Developer Beginner :Process Automation-Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder
"
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge."

What I had tried 
Deleted validation rule on contact  from previous challange.
 Using Process builder created new Process with below details
Object: Account
Criteria:'Update Address' with condidtion

Field: selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country
Operator: Ischanged
Type: boolean
value: true

Condition:
Any condition met (OR)

For Immediate action
Action name: Mailing address change
Records: Account.contacts
Criteria for Updating Records:No criteria—just update the records!

Set new field values for the records you update:

Field: selected Mailing street, city, state,postalcode and country
Type: Reference
value:  selected shipping street, city, state,postalcode and country

after this saved and activated. So Once I check challange got below error:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

So Please help.

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Surya,
   To complete the above challenge follow the steps below:

1) Select the object
User-added image
2) Add criteria
User-added image
3) Add immediate action
User-added image

Hope it helps you

Regards,
Ajay
Debra Usman 6Debra Usman 6
I am also a beginner.  I could not even figure out how to ask my own question, so I'm asking it here.  I cannot complete the module Automate Basic Business Processes with Process Builder.  I am at the last section and am confused on what to enter in Value field of Follow Up Task.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

User-added image
surya singh 9surya singh 9
Hi Ajay,
 thanks for reply But Probelm still not solved. It says
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Craig StegerCraig Steger
Ajay - that worked for me but I had to completely delete the process flow that I had already started and start from scratch.  Thanks for the help!
Alan YunAlan Yun
Thanks Ajay - I have a question: why do you need the isnull criteria? 
Jeff.M.MartinJeff.M.Martin
My process builder flow looks exactly like what Ajay created and mine still doesn't get past the trail validation check.  I've rewritten this about 5 times, everytime my process works as its supposed to in real testing but it doesn't pass.  Any help or suggestions would be great.
Jan Michelle LaureolaJan Michelle Laureola
Hi Guys, I landed on this page because I was having the same problem. I reviewed the screenshots and found that we all had the same setup for the process, so I tried something else: 

On the Criteria Action Group, just choose "No criteria, just execute the actions!"
Just choose No Criteria - just execute the actions! 

then move to the Immediate Actions. Mine looks like this: 

User-added image

Save it, then Activate. 

Before I started the challenge again, I deactivated the Validation Rule under Contacts 
from a previous challenge. 

I hope this helps! 
Karen McKenna-VeliotisKaren McKenna-Veliotis
Hi @Jan Michelle Laureola, thank you so much! This helped me as well! 
Ken ZhaiKen Zhai
Hi @Jan Michelle Laureola, I got a TypeMismatchError
Keith StephensKeith Stephens
I have tried both @Ajay and @Jan suggestionsUser-added image and still not able to get through this?
Duane "DT" TyndaleDuane "DT" Tyndale
Hey @Keith Stephens, I was able to get through the challenge based on @Ajay K Dubedi 's suggestions (Thanks Ajay!).  I new to this, but Is there any way I can help?
Justin Hammond 7Justin Hammond 7
@Jan, your fix worked!
PAAPAA
I need assistance for the following error. Not sure why error is keep coming ? Please guide.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0016F00001yUHLzQAO; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3016F000000UpFx. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

Michael PurdyMichael Purdy
@Jan Michelle Laureola Thanks! Your method worked for me
satya aryasatya arya
None of option works for me

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0019000001rTgN5AAK; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: [ShippingCountry]

Any suggestion guys?

Anvesh KorukondaAnvesh Korukonda
Surya,

I faced the same issue. I exactly did what you did. I followed Ajay's steps and got the issue. I felt I did everything correct but still got the issue. So this is what I did and it resolved the issue. I actually created too many clones of the first process and never deleted any of the old ones. Everytime I used to deactivate the old ones and thought only the active ones will get validated. For some reason I felt like deleting everything and start from scratch. And it worked like a charm. Hope this helps. Thanks.
Hari Krishna 206Hari Krishna 206
Thanks Jan Michelle Laureola for the easy steps its worked great!!!!!

Peter AlexanderPeter Alexander
Hi guys, Jan Michelle Laureola's solution worked *after* I deleted the validation for the account validation I had done in a previous exercise. 

In the exercise it only says I need to delete the validation for Contact, but seems you need to delete the one for Account too. 

It was bringing up an error with this in it: Account number must be 8 characters long

Thank you Jan Michelle Laureola and everybody else for contributing!
Charlton HuaCharlton Hua
I am a SA in training and I did everything right except the account shipping isnull in criteria.. can someone explain to me this part on why that's necessary?

I believe my lack of understanding SF formulas is hindering me from these thought processes sometimes..
Need more training on formula excercise and pb any ideas where to start?
Boris Braverman 6Boris Braverman 6
Hi Guys,

In my experience, the issue also had to do with a validation rule created on the Account object (has to do with making the account number be numeric). Once you deactivate it, the process works. Good luck!
Robert Tullo 19Robert Tullo 19

This was a difficult challenge partly because the items to update aren't the main object. There seem to be a few ways to solve this one for sure.

My original route was "just executing the actions" to update the records without any check in the critieria.  For the immediate action, I then checked to see if each part of mailing address on the contact didn't match the shipping address on the account with one check for each address element asked for in the challenge.  Then I came on here and saw Ajay's solution and the "is changed" operator for the account.  To me that seems more efficient programatically, but hard to tell.  I tried it that way as well.

For those that were wondering, I didn't include any null checks.  Mainly because the "ask" was any changes.  If any of the fields were changed from null, the process would trigger.  If they were all still null, they wouldn't have changed. didn't see the need to create another condition/check.

ArifArif

I am facing the same issue but the strange thing is my process is wokring fine it updates contacts but trailhead is unable to catch it and says

An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.

Any suggestions?

ArifArif
Thanks Jan, The issues was quite simple though I overcomplicate it.
Jeroen van den EijkhofJeroen van den Eijkhof
I am having the same issue that PAA posted: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0011I0000050ur2QAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011I000000TT7J. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []
I have read all of the above and nothing is working. I feel like I just need to try this in a new playground setup. If anyone knows please let me know.

Kanova MitchellKanova Mitchell
hi guys,

This youtube video really helped me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG47nwbXPdI.
Tips:
Be sure there are no active validation rules.
Make sure you don't have any other active processes
Make sure the process is evaluated when the record is created AND edited. This is option you choose when setting up the object node.
@Ajay's was close and I did not try his exactly but I did not need the "isnull" operator in the criteria node for this to pass. Just the "IsChanged" operator. If you tried Ajay's way and are still having an issue try removing those. 

Kanova MitchellKanova Mitchell
Posting this again without the link in case it gets removed by Salesforce

Tips:
Be sure there are no active validation rules.
Make sure you don't have any other active processes
Make sure the process is evaluated when the record is created AND edited. This is option you choose when setting up the object node.
@Ajay's was close and I did not try his exactly but I did not need the "isnull" operator in the criteria node for this to pass. Just the "IsChanged" operator. If you tried Ajay's way and are still having an issue try removing those. 

Magdalena Górniak 10Magdalena Górniak 10
Hey,
I followed @Ajay K Dubedi advice and it worked for me perfectly. Only there's no need putting in Criteria "is null" fields:)
Thanks man!
Joward CastilloJoward Castillo
To those who may still struggle,
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000MS5wQAG

You may need to zoom to view the images properly. :)
Vimal Varghese 7Vimal Varghese 7
I followed @Ajay K Dubedi advice and it worked seemlessly.  Thank you buddy.  Trailblazing continues... Cheers!
sharan swaroop Bikkumandlasharan swaroop Bikkumandla
Hi Satya,

I had the same issue and is resolved now. Try disabling State and Country/Territory Picklists in the Setup Menu. 

I hope this helps!
Daniel NagelDaniel Nagel
Hi there, 

I faced the same problem. After recreating the whole process and thanks to this thread I figured out, that a validation rule I created in the account object caused all the trouble. So alwas keep the account object clean.

I spent far too much time on this one...
Mathew VentreMathew Ventre

Jan Michelle Laureola  Thanks that worked for me.  
Zachary Weinberg 3Zachary Weinberg 3
Ajay's wokred for me
rajesh durairajesh durai
Hi There,
Though there are numerous posts on this, though I tried all those steps, starting from deleting any validation rules on Account object and the Contact object, deactivating previous versions of process builder, tried both shipping and billing address from account, though it worked perfectly on the Salesforce ( Contact got updated when Account's so and so field changed), the challenge is not complete. Its 500 points to loose. I am just wondering what else could buy this.
Devon CharlstonDevon Charlston
I was thinking what Jan said when i was trying out Ajays... just went right to her method. Thanks for the help that worked! 
Corey Mann 5Corey Mann 5
sharan swaroop Bikkumandla, 

Thanks for the tip of disabling Country/Territory Picklist; this was my hang up. And thanks to all the other tippers who helped me drill down this issue.
Brandon BeckBrandon Beck
Like Peter said deactivate both validation rules on contacts and accounts. 
Diane Silla 5Diane Silla 5
Jan's solution worked for me too, but I had to open up an entirely new playground. For some reason I could not delete my previous deactivated processes. I had made multiple attempts, with the same solutions others here tried successfully. Does anyone have an idea why I had no delete option in the process builder? Also, I don't understand why some people used ISNULL rather than ISCHANGED. Can someone explain that to me?
Kamesh SinghKamesh Singh
Hello All,
If anyone facing this issue,please create this process builder in new playground.  There might be some issues with your old playground.
I have also tried the same and it worked for me.
Jackie Wankier 12Jackie Wankier 12
Hello, Has anyone had the problem that the process is actually working, but that the challenge says, 
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."  ?  My contacts are updating with the account shipping address change.
Kamesh SinghKamesh Singh
Hi @Jackie Wankier 12,  Please try this on new playground. I also faced the smae issue but when I tried it on new playground its completed.
Sally CampbellSally Campbell
Thanks Jan Michelle Laureola your tip worked for me :-) I had also removed validation rule on accounts and de-activated all other processes.
Paula SulpizioPaula Sulpizio
Hi, my process is not working either.  Same error.  Thoughts?
Viktoria van den BoogaardViktoria van den Boogaard

Hi All,

I had the same issue, but Ajay's solution worked! I also used a new playground and built it up from scratch.

Carlos David Rodríguez JerezCarlos David Rodríguez Jerez
Hi, 
I have same issue: "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."... After configuring the process I verified that changing any adress value on account information, the contact fields are automatically changed (I tried an account with two contacts and verified both contacts are correctly updated)... so the process as I defined seems to be working properly but exercise checking is verifying something different. Additionally I verified that in the "Define Criteria", in the "Set conditions" step I need to set boolean value to "FALSE" instead of "TRUE" to make the process to work properly and detect the changes in account fields (but this makes no sense from a logical point of view)... so it seems that there is not only an issue with exercise checking but also with process logic in the SF code... I tried different ways to verify all of this... creating a new playground, defining the process for a single field instead of 5 different fields (easiest way to check that the boolean value need to be configured as FALSE instead of TRUE), removing the criteria conditions ("No criteria—just execute the actions!")... in all the cases checking manually I'm able to change the value of the account field (shipment information) and automatically mailing information of contact registers is replaced by new value... so in all the cases the process seems to be working are requested in the exercice but in all the cases same error message... "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."

Jacob CrandallJacob Crandall
Hi all,

I followed Jan's advice (thanks Jan) and was able to complete the trail, but I had to dissable an "8 character limit" validation rule under the Account object. I am very confused as to why this error was presented in the first place. This process was only affecting mailing information under the account object, not the account number. Here is a screenshot of the field values that where selected to be updated: User-added image
As you can see, nothing was selected that should have changed or effect the account number. Regardless, I recieved the following error message when I first tried submitting the challenge: 
User-added image
Can anyone provide any insight as to what is causing this error? 
Jacob CrandallJacob Crandall
Adding to my post above, in a real life scenario, you may not want to disable the 8 character limit validation rule. It is important to me to understand why this occuring so that I can correctly create the process that will not conflict with currently exisitng validation rules. 
Amit BediAmit Bedi
Hi All,

Even I am facing the error for Automate Simple Business Processes with Process Builder
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Loan_Amount__c]: [Loan_Amount__c]

Can anybody help.....
Rohan Gupta 4Rohan Gupta 4
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0010K00001qxtPaQAI; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: [ShippingCountry]

Please help me?
Jessie YangJessie Yang
@Jan's solution works for me, too. Thanks a lot!
Cheryl WoolseyCheryl Woolsey
@Jan Michelle your option worked for me. Thank you! I had tried many options in both my dev org and it finally worked in my THP.
dave Puttbachdave Puttbach
I get this error - There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []

dave Puttbachdave Puttbach
It has happened on other challenges too

naveen singh 42naveen singh 42
@Ajay K Dubedi solution is working fine go through it. but only change is that it is not important to check isNull() for each field in this particular chllange on trailhead. but this approch is very right to check the isNull.
Thank you
Danny CaliseDanny Calise
Note to all:
1) Make sure you delete any previous processes building attempts for this exercise (do not only deactivate, delete them)...
2) Also, make sure you deactivate both of the created Validation Rules from Account and Contact objects.

Both of the above criterias needed to be verified before this challenge would pass.
(Try on your own first, see vid for "answer" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG47nwbXPdI)
kaushik v 21kaushik v 21
Hi All,

I had same issue and i found out that solutions is quite simple.
We have to make sure that value is selected to True. By default its set to False.User-added image
Fernanda PortoFernanda Porto

Hi!

I deleted all cloned process builder and started from zero. Following @kaushik tips, I got it.

Steve_WSteve_W

For those suffering from the 

FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: [ShippingCountry]

I was not able to make it work in an old dev org that existed before State/County picklists were added. Switching to a new Trailhead Playground resolved the issue.

Amine BenarabAmine Benarab
@Amit Bedi  : 
Somebody asked for you request ? i have the same error in the same Trailhead !
User-added image
If some one had the answer for this ! ?  

thanks,
Amine
subha a 5subha a 5
It worked for me.Thanks :)
Shubham MaskeShubham Maske

Jan Michelle Laureola thanks for your help, I tried to solve the problem many times but failed, finally through your solution I passed the challenge.
Taylor ChinTaylor Chin

Thank you Jan Michelle your instructions definitely helped!

for anyone else still having problems on this make sure of a few things.

1. validation rules on account are disabled.
2. validation rules on contact are disabled.
3. that you are changing the MAILING city/country.zip etc from the CONTACTS record.
    and that the value is the SHIPPING city/country etc.

prispris
Hi All,

I was able to complete the task. As many of us know, even though the criteria is entered correctly for - shipping address of account if changed -> should change the contact mailing address, it wasn't working for most of us. I tried a different way and it worked.

1) First i created a process to update the Account.BillingAddress from Account.ShippingAddress whenever Account.BillingAddress is blank or Null. 
2) Next, i created the process to update the Contact.BillingAddress. This is the process criteria most of us got right.
    2.1 - Object-> Account, Created & Edited.
    2.2 - Criteria -> Account.ShippingAddresses -> IsChanged to True.
    2.3 - No Criteria!, Just update the records -> Field Values for the records you update ->
            Contact.MailingAddresses Reference Account.ShippingAddresses

Note: All the 'es for address' is nothing but you Country, State, City, Street, PostalCode.

Please comment if it worked for you.
prispris
Hi All,

I was able to complete the task. As many of us know, even though the criteria is entered correctly for - shipping address of account if changed -> should change the contact mailing address, it wasn't working for most of us. I tried a different way and it worked.

1) First i created a process to update the Account.BillingAddress from Account.ShippingAddress whenever Account.BillingAddress is blank or Null. 
2) Next, i created the process to update the Contact.BillingAddress. This is the process criteria most of us got right.
    2.1 - Object-> Account, Created & Edited.
    2.2 - Criteria -> Account.ShippingAddresses -> IsChanged to True.
    2.3 - No Criteria!, Just update the records -> Field Values for the records you update ->
            Contact.MailingAddresses Reference Account.ShippingAddresses

Note: All the 'es for address' is nothing but you Country, State, City, Street, PostalCode.

Please comment if it worked for you.
Chaithanya peethalaChaithanya peethala
Hi all
If anyone facing an issue with this module, Please ensure that you have to set conditions on 5 fields 

Shipping Street,
Shipping City, 
Shipping State, 
Shipping Postal Code, 
Shipping Country.

Don't forget to apply condition as like below
User-added image

After setting the criteria , come to immediate actions and update records as like below it will work.
User-added image

Activate the process and check by changing shipping address fields in Account object, It will automatically change the values in contact object(Mailing address fields)

Jaden TranJaden Tran
Thank you very much, it's super helpful !
Helen Williams 6Helen Williams 6
Hey guys! so I actually also found that I had to not only delete the previous validation rules on contacts and accounts but also delect a 'custom object' called accounts that I previously had from a challenge ... then followed this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG47nwbXPdI.

Thanks @KanovaMitchell was super helpful :)
vijay kanth reddy sattivijay kanth reddy satti
Hi All,

I did tried soo many times. But finally passed this challenge. Trick was simple. Just map the fields as asked in challange. refer below. please mark it as best answer, If it resolves your issue

Look for the file attached for detailed steps.

Select Account.Shipping.Street, city, State, Postal code, Country in criteria
update street,city,state,postal code and country on Contact.

step 1

step 2

step 3

Anna JosephineAnna Josephine

Hi guys, I was also running into issues but got it to work!  Process

1. I was using Sandbox 1 and made different drafts of the flow as I was figuring it out. Sandbox 1 also had all the processes for DreamHouse app.
  2. Based on feedback here, I deleted all old drafts of the processes I'd worked on, but still had issues. One had still been branched from an old process, so perhaps that's why it didn't work.
  3. In the end, I opened Sandbox 2 which had no processes. I deleted the validation rule on the Contact Mailing state and then SUCCESS! 

My final process looked like Vijay's.

Thanks, everyone!

David FultonDavid Fulton
I had the same headache as everyone above and finally solved by creating a new sandbox.  I since worked out what was wrong:  From a previous exercise, I'd added a filter on address length.  The sample data breaks that filter, so none of the updates were running.

Hope that helps someone.
Cengiz KarataşCengiz Karataş
Using the Visualforce apex:form component, create a page which will insert a Contact record based on First Name, Last Name and Email. After submitting the form, the user should be redirected to detail page of the new Contact record.
Challenge Requirements
The page must be named CreateContact
It must reference the Contact standard controller
It must use a Visualforce apex:form component
It must have three apex:inputField components bound to the following Contact fields:
First Name
Last Name
Email
It must have an apex:commandButton component that uses the save method from the standard controller"
can you please help?
Kedar ShendgeKedar Shendge
Hi All,
I have gone through comments above for Process Builder trailhead challenge. But i was still getting an error. Finally I have created a new playground, & created a new process in it. Still I am getting same error.
PFB steps I have done.
ProcessFlow
Criteria
ActionI have checked that there are no validation rules on Account & Contacts object.
Could anyone help to resolve this issue?

Kedar ShendgeKedar Shendge
I am getting below error
"Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 6
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."
Mohamed KhanMohamed Khan
Was experiencing the same as everyone else, what I realised on mine was that I was not referencing [Account].Contacts.
Made all the difference.

Deovrat SahuDeovrat Sahu
Hey Everyone,
I have seen a lot of people having issues in this particular trail, Even after following the correct steps you are facing the errors. This might happen due to some validation rules or other processes, conditions, etc. The best way to overcome this issue is to create a new Trailhead Playground and simply create the process, That will surely work.
Happy Trailblazing!
Dev Sahu
Varun Sharma 189Varun Sharma 189
Simply delete the validation from the Account and Contact objects and pass the assessment.
Salesforce, if you are watching, correct the instructions, this assessment is causing lot of confusion.
Varun Sharma 189Varun Sharma 189
@Kedar, use Shipping address fields instead of billing address fields.
Robert TichoRobert Ticho
I finally figured it out that it was the Contact validation rule from a previous exercise that was stopping my process.
Piyush Mehta 6Piyush Mehta 6
For what it is worth, I was making a couple user errors. First, when setting up the action, I was picking the new field value {Account].Parent.[ShippingCity} instead of [Account].ShippingCity. I had inadvertently added the Parent in the hierarchy.

Next, after correcting the above, I had a typo where I was mapping the MailingCity field on the Contact to the ShippingStrret on the Account. This would fail hte challenge check. I corrected the mistake, that is, set the mapping to [Account].ShippingCity and Activated the Process. However, note that I had not saved my changes and so my changes were discarded. It would have been nice if the editor had provided a warning asking me to save (or discard) my changes prior to Activation. The solution was to make the changes, hit Save at the bottom, and then hit Activate at the top.
shubham bhardwaj 51shubham bhardwaj 51

Here is a quick short detailed video with scenario explanation for this challenge hope this helps you

Automate Business Process with Process Builder (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcs79jAOsb4

Thanks

deepali shetedeepali shete
Thank u  Ajay for help in assignment.
Tushar Singh 23Tushar Singh 23
Hi Trailblazers,

SOLUTION FOR THE TRAILHEAD CHALLENGE- "Create a process to automate field updates"
Process Name - Update Contact Address
Object -Object - Account
             Start the process - when a record is created or edited
             Advanced - Leave as default
Criteria - Criteria Name - Account Shipping Address Changes
               Criteria - Conditions are met
               Set Conditions - 
                    Field - Account > Shipping City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, Street
                    Operator - Is null, Is changed
                    Type - Boolean
                    Value - False, True (with respect to the operator)
               Conditions - Any of the conditions are met (OR)
               Advanced - Leave it as default

User-added image

Action - Immediate Action Immediate Action
               Action Name - Update Contact Mailing Address
               Record - Account > Contacts
               Criteria for Updating Records - No criteria—just update the records
               Set new field values - 
                    Field - Mailing City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, Street
                    Type - Field Reference
                    Value - Shipping City, Country, Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, Street

IF THE ABOVE SOLUTION THROWS THIS ERROR- We updated the shipping address in an account record, but we can’t find the new address values in each child contact’s mailing address. Make sure the process is active.

To successfully complete and verify the challenge, the testcase needs to run first. The org has Validation Rules created on the Account and Contact Object that are casuing error.
Check Validation Rules on Account and Contact Object > Deactivate the rules :> Uncheck the Active Checkbox to Deactivate
  • Account_Number_8_Characters
  • Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code

Thanks
PS: If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other trailbalzers too.
Thalita Paula Rosa RochaThalita Paula Rosa Rocha
Hi Surya. I had the same problem as you! You have to make a new Playground and follow the steps are colleagues are telling here. 
So, just with a new PlayGround you are going to pass through this challenge. 

:D
max peretzmax peretz
hi everyone i tried the @Ajay K Dubedi 's suggestions and his was helpfull (Thanks Ajay!).  I new to this, but Is there any way I can help? you can clone a new procees instead to restart 
Khaleel AhamadKhaleel Ahamad
Thanks it helped @Ajay K Dubedi