function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Janina MartinJanina Martin 

Recurly for Salesforce New Integration App causing APEX Error: Current user can not upsert Recurly_Account__c records

We have been using the new Recurly for Salesforce Integration app since May 24, 2016. New Recurly Account Records have been upserting to the Recurly custom object in Salesforce routinely until last night around 6:30 PDT. I have the Recurly engineering team looking at it from their side. I have changed nothing in regards to the user permissions for this installed custom object, and yet it looks like the integration app is now failing to upsert records to the Salesforce Recurly object due to some user rights. btw: I updated the Recurly Integration app today with a patch they released after my initial install. This did not solve the issue.

I have spent hours looking into all my settings in Salesforce, my profile, my user record, the Recurly custom objects, etc. I am one of 3 system administrators on sysadmin profile, but the only one that logs in every day and manages the database. Neither of those other sysadmins logged in on the day the Apex error began to throw. Can anyone here offer insight on why this Apex error could be happening? Where else should I look at permissions to see if something weirdly, oddly was changed unbeknownst to me?

Meanwhile, only payment invoices and transactions are passing from Recurly to records that currently exist in the Recurly object in Salesforce. All new accounts try to come over as they are created in Recurly, and then subsequently bomb, after which I receive emails once every few hours that the batch has failed. Here is the full Apex Error:

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: Redacted as it contains our company id and my record id

Failed to process batch for class 'recurly_v2.SyncBatch' for job id '7073600000W3y0C'

caused by: recurly_v2.RecurlyAccountService.RecurlyAccountServiceException: Current user can not upsert Recurly_Account__c records.

Class.recurly_v2.RecurlyAccountService: line 169, column 1
Class.recurly_v2.AccountSync.execute: line 36, column 1
Class.recurly_v2.SyncBatch: line 20, column 1