function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jalal IftikharJalal Iftikhar 

Need to find average booking for the entire org

Hi,

I need to find the average booking per rep in a month via summary report. I know people must have achieved this somehow so I am banking on your expertise.

What I am looking for is to sum the expected revenue in the image below and divide that by number of users in the report. This should be very easy but I feel I have come across a wall and can't seem to find a way around it. Any help would be highly appreciated.

User-added image

Thanks,
Jalal
CloudyJoshCloudyJosh
In the report, on the expected revenue tab, have you tried clicking the down arrow and checking the "average" checkbox?
Jalal IftikharJalal Iftikhar
Hi Josh,

I have tried adding in the average but the way average works or is working in this case, it calculates the expected revenue under 1 user and divides that by number of opportunity records. So basically it finds the average of each opportunity.

What I am looking to do is the following:
I have 2 users, user X with expected revenue $10,000 and user Y with expected revenue $5,000. I need to find the average by rep in this case would be $15,000/2 = $7500 to show up in the same Grouping as the username. This way I can figure out how are the reps doing compared to a National average. 

Looking forward to any insight you guys can provide.

Thanks,
Jalal