function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Robbi ConverseRobbi Converse 

Challenge Check Error

After clicking "Check Challenge" on the Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals unit, I received the error message "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." After trying several times, I moved on to the next unit and it was checked successfully. Tried this one again and still received the same error message. Logged out and went to lunch, tried again, and same error. Has anyone else experienced this?
Best Answer chosen by Robbi Converse
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Issue fixed . Please try now
User-added image
This issue is fixed by salesforce last night. Please try now
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kCjP

Let us know if this will help you

All Answers

Amit ChattorajAmit Chattoraj
I am getting the same error for past few days. I deleted my process and redid it 5 times. The Error messaging does not tell where / step is wrong. It is very disheartening to see such an error messaging. I am still playing with other units,  if I find a resolution I will let you know. In case you find out please do let me know. Thanks a lot. 
Hi Robbi, I found this response on one of the forumns ---
There is a fix and it will be deployed after the DX Conference per Jeff.
Quoted--->

Jeff Douglas
Thanks everyone for letting us know about this issue. We have a fix ready but we can't deploy it until the TrailheadDX conference is over. We'll probably get this fixed Thursday or Friday. I'll let everyone know on this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate

Thank you for the info, Amit!
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Issue fixed . Please try now
User-added image
This issue is fixed by salesforce last night. Please try now
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kCjP

Let us know if this will help you
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks a lot the issue is fixed. I just completed my Admin Intermediate. Off I go for the Advanced module. Cheers.
Thanks so much for letting me know! I cleared the challenge on the first try! 3 more units before I complete Intermediate!!

Great Congrats. Way to go. I am on the Advanced module. Its fun to get through these trail head training. If I could be of any help I would be more than happy to do so. amitchattoraj at amitchattoraj.com. All the best.