function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael RuckerMichael Rucker 

Access Blocked message on Developer Org

I'm getting a message about my Access on one of my Developer Orgs:

Access Blocked
The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies. 

Can anyone shed light on this? I've tried the forgot password and can get to my security question, but then this message comes up.

Thanks!
RaidanRaidan
It is possible that the Login restriction is in place (based on Hours or IP addresses)
Rakesh51Rakesh51
This is because of Login restriction i.e Login Hours and Password policies you have defined
Ajay Anikar H RAjay Anikar H R
Hi Michael,

Were you able to get some salesforce support to unlock you account @ developer org?

I am now facing similar issue and unable to access one of the developer org that i was using for superbadges; so would be helpful to understand if you were able to succeed getting your account unlocked.

Thanks
Michael RuckerMichael Rucker
I'm not sure what Tech Support did but I was able to log back in. The only thing I did, was clear my browser cache. 
samyuktha etikyala 6samyuktha etikyala 6
Access Blocked message on Developer Org
I'm getting a message about my Access on one of my Developer Orgs:

Access Blocked
The operation you requested isn't allowed due to a security policy in your organization. Contact your administrator for more information about security policies. 

Please can any one help me out , am trying from longer time, if any one help me out that would be appreciable in advance.

Thanks and regrads,
Samyuktha.
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hello,

It might be you enabled custom transaction security policies to your DE account. Please refer the below link related to the similar issue.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000iTknQAE

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Olivier WienerOlivier Wiener
To follow up with Jyothsna reply, this is what I did:
Go to Setup > Transaction Security Policies
In my case, disabling the "New URL" TSP solved the problem.

I created that one as part of one trail that is now unavailable:  Transaction Security / Create Transaction Security Policy. As a realtime action, it was set to block the user.

Hope this helps,
All the best,
Olivier Wiener