function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
emma nguyenemma nguyen 

Merging Trailhead Accounts

Has anyone tried to merge two different trailhead accounts before? If so, can you let me know how.
@Karanraj@Karanraj
You can't merge two different trailhead accounts. Your Salesforce Developers profile is the account you create on the developer.salesforce.com website to access the Developer Forums, Trailhead, your profile, and more
JyothsnaJyothsna (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

A common request from Trailhead users is the ability to merge/transfer their Trailhead activity data (i.e. points and badges) from one account to another. The most common reason for this is when a learner changes companies and wants to move over the points and badges that they’ve earned against their old company account (or Developer Edition Org) to their new company account. 

Before We Begin 
The following process assumes that the learner can still log into both the ‘from’ and ‘to’ Trailhead accounts. If the learner can no longer access the ‘from’ Trailhead account (e.g. they can no longer use their previous corporate login for Salesforce), we, unfortunately, cannot process the merge request.

One more thing (this time for realz) 
Please note that the process of transferring Trailhead points and badges from one account to another is irreversible. Once this transfer/merge happens, there is no way for the learner to reverse the process and move their Trailhead points/badges back to the original account.

What we need to initiate the merge process 
In order to transfer/merge Trailhead accounts, we need 2 things:

(1) The user id for the ‘from’ Trailhead account 

To get this information, do the following:

Login to the ‘from’ Trailhead account - the one you want to ‘give up’ and move points/badges from.

Click on the ‘My Trailhead Account’ link under your name. 

Copy the value after the ‘userId=xxxx’ portion of the URL. This is the ‘from’ user id. 

(2) The user id for the ‘to’ Trailhead account

Repeat the steps above to get the user id for the ‘to’ Trailhead account - the account that you want the points/badges transferred to. 

Requesting the account merge 
Once you have the ‘from’ and ‘to’ user ids for your Trailhead account, please send an email to trailhead@salesforce.com with the ’Account merge’ subject line (mailto:trailhead@salesforce.com?subject=Account merge) and include the two ids. We will be in touch with you as soon as the merge process is complete.

Hope this helps you!
Best Regards,
Jyothsna
Anant Kumar 31Anant Kumar 31
Santosh Chakrapani 17Santosh Chakrapani 17
Very Simple.
Login to Trailhead with your Work Account 

Go to Settings or this link https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/users/profiles/settings

Scroll Down to see Connect or Merge.

Now login with your developer account that has all your trailhead points.

Merge them. 

Voila!!
Bibin Mathew Babu 1Bibin Mathew Babu 1
Santosh Chakrapani 17 answer resloves this question @emma nguye can you please mark this has resolved
Imtiaz AliImtiaz Ali
@Santosh Chakrapani 17, this was really helpful! now I am waiting to see my certificates in one place, rest all done. Thank you.
ShaiffShaiff

Hi @Santosh Chakrapani 17,
Can't see option for Merge, only Connect button is there. I connected my secondary account but seems it's not merged with the primary one or it takes sometime to reflect? as I can't see the badges and points merged. Please provide some help on this.

Thanks!