function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ArcosArcos 

Getting ORACLE related errors & Salesforce exception when running tests in a sandbox

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a change set which has classes and test classes for them. The test classes use the Test.loadData method to load test data from a static resource. When I deploy the change set I many errors similar to the following:

System.SObjectException: common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20096: 00524000000Mddu ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CSAVEUTILS", line 215 ORA-06512: at "BASHFUL.CCUSTOMENTITYDATATEMPLATE", line 1379 ORA-06512: at line 1 {call cCustomEntityDataTemplate.insert_custentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} {call cCustomEntityDataTemplate.insert_custentdatas(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} 
Stack Trace: Class.System.Test.loadData: line 53, column 1 Class.ICL_ChangeRequest_Tests.SetupData: line 8, column 1

Although I consider it a classic support case, since it's refers to internal Salesforce ORACLE error (the DB which is not even exposed to customers) I tried to log a support case, but no success. They refuse to consider it a normal support case and refer to it as "development case" which requires a primier support subscription and just closed my case. 

Has anybody else encountered such issue and how did you resolve it?

Thanks!