function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nikhil Jaitly 8Nikhil Jaitly 8 

Superbadge - Reports and Dashboards - Configure reports and dashboards security

Hi All,

I am getting this error again and again - 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Contact by Hobby' report does not appear to be in the 'General Reports' folder. Whereas I have created the 'Contacts By Hobby' report and saved it in the General Reports folder quite a few number of times, but still getting the same error.

Thanks
Nikhil
Best Answer chosen by Nikhil Jaitly 8
Created the report a new and then saved it. Passed the Superbadge.

All Answers

Created the report a new and then saved it. Passed the Superbadge.
This was selected as the best answer
ZAMEER AHAMMADZAMEER AHAMMAD
Hi Nikhil,

I have errr while downloading the data into Data Import wizard. I have saved the excel sheet three sheets into three CSv files namely, people, Opportunities and hobbies. Tried to import first people's sheet and matched the column Hoobies with custom field Contact Hobby taht was created... I am not able to download data... Secodnly, I have downloaded the Hobbies file into cusotm objects and was succesful... Pls help...

User-added image
The data has to be imported in following order :

1. Hobbies
2. Accounts
3. Contacts
4. Contact Hobbies

Thanks
NIkhil
Michael RuckerMichael Rucker
Howdy-
I've Imported the Hobbies and Account/Contacts. struggling with Hobby Contacts.
I'm getting 
REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING:Required fields are missing: [Hobby__c]:Hobby__c --

Hobby Contact Fields

My Mapping look like this:
Hobby Contact Mapping

It fails with the message above. Any pointers ?
Thanks.
I deleted and re-re-entered the field and the Import worked fine. 
Igor M.Igor M.
Michael, I'm getting the same thing as you, saying that Hobby__c is missing. How did you fix it? 
I am importing only 2 columns: Name and Hobbies. I import as Custom Objects > Contact Hobbies. I choose Add new records. I don't select anything from the dropdowns (selecting either one seems to cause other errors). I have the same exact mapping as in your screenshot. When I import I get the same error as stated above.
Getting confused here. Any help would be appreciated.
In my case the Hobby__c I was trying to Import was the text value. I had to manipulate the Excel file to store the ID value's of the Contacts and Hobbies that were Imported first. 

The way I did that was Export Contacts and Hobbies using the Data Loader to get the ID's in a file. I then mapped them in Excel to get this:

Contact and Hobby ID's

Igor M.Igor M.
This is interesting, it looks like you deleted many hobbies from contacts. How did you end up handling multiple hobbies? Also, when importing, did you import just the HobbyID and NameID?
Igor M.Igor M.
Nevermind, I got it all imported correctly. I ended up using Data Loader for everything. First, imported hobbies, then imported Accounts with address info(used billing address here). Then I exported Account names and their IDs, matched those IDs manually in Excel to correct contacts, then imported contacts with same address info (used mailing address here) and referenced account ID previously exported. Then I exported contacts and their IDs, and also exported hobbies and their IDs. Went back to Excel and manually matches contact IDs to hobby IDs. I ended up creating 3 csv files for contact hobby import (most had 3 hobbies separated by commas so I just created 3 files for each hobby for the same contact). Imported that 3 times after a very long time of manual matching hobbies to contacts and their IDs. I was then able to validate the first step with this.
If anyone needs more details or has a better/easier way of doing this let me know.
Derek Bennett 5Derek Bennett 5
Michael/Igor,

Hey ive been stuck on this part for two days now. looking at the screen shot above I see you only aasigned them one hobby and the first hobby in their list of three. Do we need to have all three ID numbers or just the first one. Igor- Im trying to understand creating 3 files for each hobby? if you can shine anymore light on that I would greatly appreciate it. 
Igor M.Igor M.
Derek, I think what I've done complicates things a bit, but I was able to successfully get things through without any issues. At least importing all data (I'm still stuck on other parts). So we know that a contact can have up to 3 hobbies so I thought I could either list this contact 3 times(1 per row) in one spreadsheet and list each hobby next to that contact. This way I can import all 3 hobbies for one contact. So I could do it that way, but I wasn't sure if that would create problems, so I just created 3 spreadsheets (files) and I listed 1 contact with 1 hobby, then I went to the next spreadsheet and listed the same contact with his second hobby, I did the same with the third file. Then I imported all 3 files one at a time. I'm sure there must be a better/easier way of doing it, but this worked for me. Before that it was complaining I didn't have enough data imported when I tried to check the challenge.
Got It!!

let me try it, and get back to you guys.

thanks
Finally got this done!!!  thanks for your help Igor

FYI- v look ups will save you a ton of time, and allow you to easily map the ID's to the apporpriate contact/hobby
Benjamin AdamsBenjamin Adams

I am not quite sure how to utilize the vlookups because I don't understand exactly what we are looking up and when... so here is my process starting from Challenge 1... since i'm still on it a full day later...

I have a new DE account.
I Installed the unmanaged package.
I changed the DE account settings like it recommended.

So I start with the excel file and Dataloader.
WIthin the excel file there are four tabs : (Contacts & accounts, Opportunties, Hobbies, and Contact hobbies)
This is where I created a new spreadsheet, because I assumed the vlookup will be utilized here... yet I do not understand exactly what it is asking.
It wants three reports, so I am assuming that I need three spreadsheets but I would like to get through the first one for a start...

Right so, In Dataloader, 

step1                                                                                        step2
Insert > Hobby(Hobbies__C) > choose CSV file > select "Sanditas_Import_File.csv"  > initialization succeded, containing 240 records

Step 3

Map your fields. Current field mapping * File Column Header | Name
                                                                      * Contact Name           |  (This is left blank)
                                                                      *Hobby                          | (This is left blank)
####Note: I have tried to "create or edit a map" which results in errors upon finish.
#######Note : Tried it with the blanks as above in step three -  RESULT 240 successful inserts

Now I move onto dataloader for accounts!

step1                                                                                        step2
Insert > Account(Accounts) > choose CSV file > select "Sanditas_Import_File.csv"  > initialization succeded, containing 240 records

Step 3

####Note: I have tried to "create or edit a map" which results in errors upon finish. For this option I am using the (Name & Type... I know these are probably incorrect but regardless of my choices from the choicelist I am getting this result  - RESULT 240 successful inserts
#######Note : Tried it with the blanks as above in step three -  RESULT 240 erroneous inserts​

Now I move onto dataloader for Contacts!

Insert > Contacts(Contacts) > choose CSV file > select "Sanditas_Import_File.csv"  > initialization succeded, containing 240 records

Step 3

####Note: I have tried to "create or edit a map" which results in errors upon finish. For this option I am using the (AccountID & Description)... I know these are probably incorrect but regardless of my choices from the choicelist I am getting this result  - RESULT 240 erroneous inserts
#######Note : Tried it with the blanks as above in step three -  RESULT 240 erroneous inserts​

What am I missing? I feel like there is a bit of key information that I have just blown past and can't recover from.... even though I am on the begining step.

Should I be creating three new excel files and then utilize the vlookup somehow?
I am terribly confused...

@Benjamin,

The V-look is so you dont have to spend a ton of time matching the contact hobby to the prospective ID's. If you do this manually youll forusre spend hours matching the info, and the v-look up reduces the chances of ernouniously entering the wrong ID number. Also I made a few mistakes in the very begining and strated from scratch about 3 or 4 times lol Honestly it helped me to start over and really think things through, hopefully I gave you some insight on macthing the ID's and contacts. 

User-added image

Ive got the vlookups down as of an hour ago. The only problem is now that I've tried it a few times I have realized I am completely looking up the wrong ID's from previous attempts and essentially screwing myself over there. 

I'm on another attempt, but I appreciate the clarification!

The v-look up should be matching the Hobby ID's with the contacts. 

User-added image
so the next step would be to use a vlookup to combine them?

I'm not able to visualize the next step

Yassen FingarovYassen Fingarov
Guys,
I did the vlookup thing. However this is not serious. I mean in real life with TB of data using vlookup or export and map in external DB is not very handy. Is there a way to use the Data Loader in more inteligent way in order it to check the refernces? Or is the correct way creating before insert triggers for the intial load? I am just interested in the correct salesforce way. The challenge is 240 rows and is easy to tweak using vlookup (just remeber that the values in the first column should be sorted :-) ).