function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HNT_NeoHNT_Neo 

Redirect a Flow Visualforce page to another page within Salesforce1

Setup a Flow with a visual force page that redirects a user to the salesforce home page, however, can anyone let me know how to redirect a user to another page within Salesforce1? Currently the user gets directed to the Salesforce.com page within a frame in SF1. 

here is my complete code: 

<apex:page standardController="RemodelerSurvey__c" standardStylesheets="false" showHeader="false" docType="html-5.0" >

<html>
        <head>
            <style type="text/css" >
                <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.CSSCode}" />

</style>

</head>

<body>

<apex:image url="{!$Resource.JHBRF_400px}"  style="max-width:90%" />

<FlowContainer >
        <FlowTextArea>
                  <flow:interview name="Business_Review_Form_Survey" buttonLocation="bottom" finishLocation="{!URLFOR('/home/home.jsp')}"/>
        </FlowTextArea>
     </FlowContainer >

</body>

</html>

</apex:page>

Best Answer chosen by HNT_Neo
deepak balur 19deepak balur 19
Please modifiy your FinishLocation parameter to point to the page that you would like to be redirected to or if you do now want to use the URLFOR then please  try something like this <flow:interview name="MyUniqueFlow" finishLocation="{!$Page.MyUniquePage}"/>.

All Answers

Please modifiy your FinishLocation parameter to point to the page that you would like to be redirected to or if you do now want to use the URLFOR then please  try something like this <flow:interview name="MyUniqueFlow" finishLocation="{!$Page.MyUniquePage}"/>.
This was selected as the best answer
You want the same behavior right for Desktop or Mobile.....if yes then please go ahead.
HNT_NeoHNT_Neo

deepak! Thank you! This does the trick!

<flow:interview name="Business_Review_Form_Survey" buttonLocation="bottom" finishLocation="{!$Page.RemodelerSurvey}"/>
Chris LanceChris Lance

deepak balur 19 - great yet simple answer, thank you! 

I too was using URLFOR() and then tried to switch to "/{!CurrentPage.parameters.xxx}" which was close, but not quite there since the extra "/" was landing me in a "Invalid Page" error.