function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anthony HuerterAnthony Huerter 

Entity is not org-Accessible - Chatter Answers

I could use some urgent help on an issue we are having.  We have 1 trigger and 4 classes that read off of Chatter Answers.  In the summer '16 release SFDC made that no longer available to orginiations.  This trigger and classes are erroring out, and I cant disable them, I cant code them out, and I cant even delete them because I keep getting those errors. "Entity is not org-Accessible"

Can anyone help?
Chris  ByromChris Byrom
There is a known issue for this. Chatter Answers was mistakenly disabled for many orgs that were still using it apparently. I would open a Support Case, and let them know what your problem is. R&D was able to run a script to re-enable our Chatter Answers after the release.
WOW you are quick and the awesome!  Hilarious, because Support told me they couldnt help me.  I will need to just call them it seems. 

Thanks!
Chris  ByromChris Byrom
This assumes that you had it enabled before the upgrade. That seems likely, otherwise you would not have all those classes and such right? We still use it on our portal. I was unable to even change a VisualForce page once this happened because of the exact same error.
They were able to re-enable chatter answers for us. Thank you again!