function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Marcilio SouzaMarcilio Souza 

Trialhead : Approving Records from the Feed id: NHZFCTCO

Hi,

I was trying complete the Chatter Basis module and i was check the challenge this error happened.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NHZFCTCO

If i check again another error id come. Is it because MyDomain??

Someome can help me?
Best Answer chosen by Marcilio Souza
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please let us know if that will help you. Have you try same challenge in new org ?

All Answers

If name space or domain is enable in your org ? If yes then you need to create a new developer account for your trailhead activity
Please check below trailhead FAQ:-
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ

I think my work is correct, but the challenge verification is still giving me an error.
If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, make sure that you are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix. (What is a namespace prefix?) If you are still having trouble, use the “Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request.

let us know if this will help you
I wouldn't like to create a new profile because of this.

: ( 

I won't complete this challenge
Please let us know if that will help you. Have you try same challenge in new org ?
This was selected as the best answer
Yes I tried in new org and it worked.

Thank you.