function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexander McduffieAlexander Mcduffie 

Trouble with Challenge Need help

I am having trouble complete this challenge. I cannot figure out how to complete bullet 4 and 5. I have looked at the directions a million times with no luck.

Your VP just connected you to a new contact, but the contact works with two different companies. To pass this challenge, relate the new contact to the two different accounts. Then, add yourself to the account team. In order to complete this challenge, you need to have Contacts to Multiple Accounts and Account Teams enabled. The Related Contacts and Account Teams related lists must be on the Account page layout. The Related Accounts related list must be on the Contact page layout.

1. Create an account with the Account Name 'Acme Corporation'.
2. Create an account with the Account Name 'Greendot Media'.
3. Create a contact with First Name = 'John', Last Name = 'Smith'. In the Account Name field, enter 'Acme Corporation'.
4. From the Greendot Media account record, use the Related Contacts related list to add a relationship with John Smith.
5. Add yourself to the account team for the 'Acme Corporation' account with the Team Role of 'Account Manager'.

Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check below post for more information with screen shot
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kF5IIAU

Set Up Contacts to Multiple Accounts
Setup is quick and easy. Just follow these steps.
  1. From Setup, enter Account Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Account Settings.
  2. Select Allow users to relate a contact to multiple accounts.
  3. Add the Related Contacts related list to the account page layouts your reps use.
  • From Setup, enter Accounts in the Quick Find box, then select Page Layouts.
  • Next to the appropriate page layout, click Edit.
  • Select Related Lists.
  • Drag Related Contacts onto the page layout. Because the Related Contacts related list automatically includes all direct contacts, you can remove the Contacts related list on your account page layouts.

On the Account Detail Page for Greendot Media account click on Edit Layout. Goto Related list and add Related Contacts to the detail page layout. Now you can add relationship with John Smith by clicking on Add relationship under Related Contacts. 

Please let us know if this helps you.

Narendra S 3Narendra S 3
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Acme Corporation' account record could not be found

Elizabeth Williams 17Elizabeth Williams 17
I'm having the same issue.  I've created the account but it still says 'Challenge Not yet completed - the 'Acme Corporation' account record could not be found.  User-added image